Hip Pains

Monkey

Reaction score
Does anyone else suffer with hip pains while they sleep at night? If so, did you find a way to ease them or just put up with them?

At night I will get pains in hip on the side that I am laying on, they usually disappear within 10 mins of rolling off that hip, but this morning it the pain has stuck around for hours and hurts when I walk or move.

i do! it's doing my headin. try propping yourself up and sleeping on ya back hun xx

Yes I've had this since quite early in my pregnancy and it's pretty painful. I've tried using pillows etc but I'm afraid I haven't found anything that's worked!

yup i'm another 1 who suffers from this - along with pelvic pain. Tried pillows, different sleeping positions ect, nothing works for me. I've got the hip pain all day every day, its horrible.

:hug:

Yeah I suffered terribly while we were away camping but not been so bad since I've been back with my decent mattress. You could try getting one of those mattress toppers or extra pillows help a bit.

I have a mattress that has an extra layer on top, like a thick blanket. I would hate to think how painful it would be without that layer.

yes I've been getting that! trying to get out of bed for the middle of the night peeing is painful cos of my hips, i have to hobble to the bathroom, but it quickly goes away once i'm up in the morning. the things we have to put up with hey ;)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back