Anyone else having shooting pains?

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
:think:

Last night i had about 1 minute of shooting pain from the bottom of my bump (on the side) to the top..

i had about 3 of them... just curious to whether they mean anything or not :think:

plus last night i trued to change position and my hip area sounded as if something broke down there.. :shock:

i heard a crunchy noise.. and it hurt for a lil...

is that normal? :think:

sounds like sciatica...... its quite common at this stage :(

and as for the crunching, ive got that nearly all the time and ive got SPD :shock:

scati-who? :shock:

spd? :shock:

am i not too far along for that to happen?

wat is it?

I get the crunching with the SPD too, it really horrible :(

As for the shooting pains, it could also be that your bubba is lying on a nerve, I get them on the top of my bum too.

sorry ppl.. i meant 'bump'

tasha.. spd..

is it a realllly bad thing?

ebony_preggy said:
scati-who? :shock:

spd? :shock:

am i not too far along for that to happen?

wat is it?

the sciatic nerve causes shooting pains down either legs, or sharp shooting pains in your lower back, its just the baby pressing on the nerve

and SPD - symphisis pubis dysfunction, no your not too far along to get it, maybe your ligaments are just relaxing a lot more now than they were, ring antenatal clinic and ask them for advice, theyll prob send you to physio....

does it get worse if you open your legs? or if you lift one leg higher than the other?

if so its SPD

:cry:

yeah.. i get pains between my legs as well

i see my midwife in just over an hour.. so will ask her...

if i go physio then wat happens?

sorry for asking so much ques..

is it realllly bad?

at your stage in pregnancy your probably ok, as your nearly due anyway.....

physio will show you how to get out of bed comfortably, try keeping your knees together as often as possible, and rest as much as possible, ive got a support belt ive gotta wear constantly, but if it gets worse ill need crutches.... hopefully your not that bad and will have delivered before it gets any worse

my MW was less than helpful told me it was " ligaments relaxing" though instinct told me it was more than that, so rang antenatal ward and they told me to go in for an assessment and they said i have SPD

its quite painful but just means you have to slow down a bit

no probs....

im sure you will, they'll prob just tell you to rest with you being so far on anyway...

pregnant on crutches will SO not be a good look :rotfl:

Sassyminx said:
no probs....

im sure you will, they'll prob just tell you to rest with you being so far on anyway...

pregnant on crutches will SO not be a good look :rotfl:

lol.. i think they wud break :shock: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back