Him or her?

CB23

Reaction score
Are you referring to your baby as a him or a her? I'm calling it him in the hope its a her - my OH says its typical of my twisted logic. What about everyone else?

My dad has nicknamed it cuckoo so its known as that really lol but i call it a him if im talking in a text but my mum thinks its going to be a girl so she always puts HER in capitals lol :roll:

I call it 'it'. I think I'm still in denial :lol: . Once we see it on the scan and everything is ok I'll give it a little pet name

:lol: Fingerscrossed I must admit we do say 'it' sometimes too. We're still in shock I think :lol:

I haven't started to think of it in terms of gender yet. Think of it as a bean at the moment :D

i call mine her, as i hope its a girl :)..cant wait to call it by name though

ours is still an 'it', because i have absolutely no intuitive feelings what it is yet! I wanted to do the ring and chain trick yesterday (which a friend of mine assured me had been right 13/13 times) but my OH didnt want to tempt fate! (also if it didnt swing at all i would get panicked!!)

Call it BUTTON! Dont mind if its a boy or girl - but I think its gonna be a boy!

We called ours "Chase" as we were always running to the doctors or the EPU, and during the scans the sonographer would chase him around to get a good picture.

We always did say him/he even before we found out for sure.

I call it an "it", or him. I also want a girl... but in the end it doesn't matter much.
But a girl would be lovely. :angel:

ours is referred to as 'it' or 'baby'... it was previously called 'blob' (cos that's what it looked like at our 7 week scan).

my OH has now christened it 'trog' (short for troglodyte!)

:D

we say it or baby bt i keep feeling its a boy,dunno why

i started calling mine him for the first 15weeks or so then all of a sudden i felt like i was carrying a girl. so then said a girl.

correct when baby delivered :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back