Hiiiiii room for another??

becks20

Reaction score
Hiya im coming over abit early BUT seems its only like 5days i thought id be ok to come over now plus i seem to relate more to people on the 3rd then the 2nd tri maybe its because my bump thinks hes already 27weeks lol anyway hope your all ok :) x

Hello and Welcome ;)

Third Tri is full of excitment and worries and aches and pains and lots of napping!

Welcome xxx

Thanks lol yea i no iv been getting aches n pains already. I cant wait till the excited part comes i still cant believe that in 14weeks im gonna have a baby again! :D x

:yay: so exciting to be here isnt it!!! I slipped over here a few days early too for the same reason, so over discussions about morning sickness and really wanting to think about the birth!

:wave: no napping here BigBump - if only!! I really miss that from my first pregnancy, I virtually spent the whole nine months stroking my bump - no such luck with my LO running me ragged!

Not long now girls - Im starting to think about a Tens machine, anyone else though about this?

i dont know a lot about them. Im assuming you cant use them in the water though! I dont think Ill buy one, I might see if the midwives offer them to try. I saw one in tk maxx the other day for £29.

I wanted a tens machine when i had my daughter but never got one and this time i no whats ahead of me so i dont really want one plus i want a water birth (If the pools clean) and only pain relief you can have in the water is gas n air which i didnt like lol.

I wonder if the august babies will come out in the right order or if we will have a few early ones as seems alot of people round my way having there babies early and all being around 6lb 13 lol x

ooh would be nice if baby arrives a couple of weeks early (nothing unhealthy though!) Id really be able to make the most of my mat leave instead of just sitting around waiting for him to arrive!

Welcome to trimester 3 honey, the moaning part of the forum. I'm still thinking about a tens machine, but not sure yet. I see a physio about my SPD on thursday so might mention it then and see what the thoughts are because apperently i'll be a bit more limited to pain relief in labour, and it might mean i don't need to take so much co-codomol now id i get one, so seriously giving it some thought x

As Kateyjane said welcome to the moaning and worrying trimester!!!! All gripes welcome hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back