Any room in the baby que???

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
looks like its my turn to find my place in the baby que... 27 weeks today and starting to get nervous coming over into the "big" 3rd tri section :lol:.... feel like im starting high school again :shock:

anyway hiya girls!! :wave: :wave:

Cant believe your in tri3 already hun x

:lol: tell me about it... I cant either... i feel like im having the fastest pregnancy in the world :lol: its going soo fast which scares me!! EEkkk

Oh my goodness thats gone so quick - it actually frightens me as I realise I dont have much time left now!! :D :D

Lovely to see you honey :wave:

Jane x

Hello and welcome! :wave:

Tri 3 goes mega quickly (until you are overdue and then time seems to stop but hopefully you will have a good baby who comes on time - or even better - early! :pray: )

Hello again and welcome.......... :wave:

I have to say the first few weeks of this tri seemed to go so slowly, and I have seen so many threads regarding all the new beautiful babies and kept wishing it was my turn!

Now my time is nearly here, and Im getting much nearer to the front of the queue...... :shock:

Enjoy every minute its most definitely the best tri to be in :D

MrsB cant believe ur in tri3 already!!!! only seems like yesterday we were in ttc together......

dina.marie said:
MrsB cant believe ur in tri3 already!!!! only seems like yesterday we were in ttc together......

I know darling... im still trying to take it in that im here..... dont worry im sure yrs will go as fast as mine has done!!! :cheer: :cheer:

im kinda hoping since my pregnancy has gone so fast that my labour will go fast (and painless) as well... can see that happening :lol: but a girl can dream :lol:

HIya hunny :wave:

Welcome to tri 3 its gone so fast its like blink in 2nd tri and wake up in here :cheer:

Glad to have you aboard luv, here ive saved you a seat :D :hug: :hug: xx

kayzee said:
HIya hunny :wave:

Welcome to tri 3 its gone so fast its like blink in 2nd tri and wake up in here :cheer:

Glad to have you aboard luv, here ive saved you a seat :D :hug: :hug: xx

Thanks for saving me a seat... I def fell asleep in 2nd tri and woke up here... at least u saved me a seat tho and its lovely an warm...... now send me some of yr pie and mash to tide me over till my beef is cooked :lol:

thankin ya tah mel..... feels odd been in here... give me time to find my feet and i will try and keep you all amused with my stupid and prob pointless posts!!!

looking forward to getting to know everyone better and of course meeting my own and everyone elses bubs!! gosh that feels weird saying that.

Ya know this might sound mad but i think its just hit me since new year that im pregnant and im going to be a Mammy in 3 months time :cheer:

:wave: Hi, how you doing? :wave:

I've been here a few weeks, and just not thinking about the having a baby bit (think its called denial :) )
:hug:

you will have fun here, im also likeing all the familiar faces joining us :cheer:

Mel&Bean said:
you will have fun here, im also likeing all the familiar faces joining us :cheer:

Remind me of the fun when im in labour and screaming Sunderland down :lol:

Hey Hun!

Im not that far behind you. Make sure and save a seat for me. Will c u in a couple of weeks :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back