hiiii!!!

matilda

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie :) expecting a little boy on 17th april with my partner. Trying to finish my degree this year but might be a little hard as my exams are the same week I'm due!

Just thought I'd say hey and see what everyone is saying :)

Welcome to PF, and good luck with your pregnancy! :)

Hiya and welcome to the forum. How is pregnancy treating you so far? xx

lost nearly two stone at the beginning and just now back to my original weight! but baby seems healthy and he's constantly kicking! so looking good the now :)

I have been really lucky this time, i've had no sickness at all. I was really ill with my last pregnancy so i know how crap it is :hug: I'm pleased your baby is doing well, have you thought of any names for him yet?xx

its awful :O but he seems to be thriving on me being sick!

OH's fave name was kai, but he changes his mind because of wayne rooney! think kyle is favourite name for us both at the minute and hugh as a middle name after my dad :)

OH also keeps suggesting luke for the sole purpose of him being able to say 'Luke, I am your father'... so i said no!

:rofl: We have chosen the name Lucas, so i assume he will get Luke at some point. If my OH says that to him i will nut him :lol: Is this your first sprog? xx

haha! it was my brother put the idea into his head! first one, and he was definitely a surprise! Feel lucky that I'm in a good long-term relationship though and OH is much more excited than me now hehe. Got told when i was 8/9 weeks that I was having a miscarriage but he just clung in there! Seemed to make the pregnancy a bit more special :) xx

I'm so pleased he hung in there :) Looks like you have a little fighter cooking. xx

me too :) his dad does kung fu so we think he must take after him hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back