High Fertility Day/Pregnancy?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by JMa16, Nov 22, 2016.

1. JMa16

JMa16 New Member

My boyfriend and I had been messing around. I performed oral on him first. He did his business. Then I got on top and he let me do my thing briefly. He did not go again. I realized after I got home and did my calculations all of that happened on one of my high chances of pregnancy days. Is there a chance I could have gotten pregnant even tho he never went inside of me? Is sperm left over inside of him ?

2. KateK

KateK Well-Known Member

I'm a little confused as to what you did and didn't do?! So he didn't actually penetrate you at any point? I mean, it is possible to get pregnant from sperm being around the entrance of the vagina but fairly/very unlikely.. Are you using any contraception? If you don't want to get pregnant i'd highly recommend looking into it..

3. CoachQueenie

CoachQueenie Well-Known Member

I think she means she gave him oral sex and he ejaculated and then he penetrated her but didn't ejaculate...

But yea, same as above...contraception would be a good idea!

4. JMa16

JMa16 New Member

Yes I am sorry I didn't word it correctly kind of confusing. Yes I will be getting BC very soon made an apt next week thank you ladies!