low highchairs

Sage

Reaction score
does anyone no where i can find a low high chair? we dont have a table at our house due to lack of space! so i feed ky in his bumbo usually but the little devil knows how to get out of it now so i need a high chair that i can feed him in from sort of sofa height. :think:

The one we have is the Chicco Polly and it has 7 height settings on it. That might be ok for you :)

have you got a tray on your bumbo? i just bought one for ours (£10) and connor can't get out of it any more.

we've got the graco contempo highchair and that has lots of height settings on it too - its lowest is pretty low. :D

weve got a hauck zoomy , perfect height for off the sofa feeding ( dont ahve table and chairs either) and it reclines , but its not a very good material , not easy to wipe .

DebbieM said:
The one we have is the Chicco Polly and it has 7 height settings on it. That might be ok for you :)

We have the same and its perfect height for sofa feeding :D

lol yeh he has a tray for his bumbo but he escapes by leaning over the side of the seat. wish he wouldnt do it coz he only has a paddy once he gets out and gets suck on the floor :lol: ah i didnt no you could get them with height settings that will be good if we ever do end up with a table and chairs and i can alter it again! I use to feed him in his bouncer but he tries to get out of that now to :roll: in the past two weeks he learnt to sit unaided so if he's lying down or even slightly reclined he goes mental :roll: my little baby boy seems to be turning ito a teenager with the strops hes throwing :?

THe Silver Cross sovereign also goes down really low but it's quite bulky in other ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back