Hiding the bloat - anyone else?

Palermo

Reaction score
My tummy is so bloated which I thought might happen in a second pregnancy (only 5+5) but I can't bear anything on my stomach and I'm struggling to hide it at work when nothing fits! Anyone else feeling very bloated? Will this go down soon?

I've had awful bloat from around week 4! I would love to say it goes down soon, but I still have mine...I start off with a tiny little bump (this is my second too) and by the end of the day, none of my trousers fit.
I went for a carvery today and by the end I had almost tripled in size!
I think it may settle down in tri 2, I hope....

Lol technically this is my 6th pregnancy and i have 1 child I look about 26weeks lol its ridiculous! So yea baggy topso if you can lol I'm q0 weeks now and I'm only getting bigger!!

Last edited:
I look huge now even more after I've eaten lol trying to hide it with baggy clothes till after my scan next week!

Yep, I can eat the smallest amount and be massively bloated from lunch onwards. Also I'm always really hungry but feel like I can't fit anymore in. I'll resign myself to looking fat for now, first time around I had bloating but then it disappeared and then I got my proper bump, now I'm just a bloater with the most painful trapped wind (TMI!!!)

Hi, bloaty here too! I have a podge anyway but this is just mental! I was never like this with my first. I've just eaten some rice pudding and I'm not sporting some odd bump/food baby haha I'm around 4/5 weeks

Yep I looked pregnant instantly with this one (already have a 3 year old son)...I'm 7 weeks today and i look same as my sil who is about 15/16 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back