hideous back ache

missac

Reaction score
hello I have been feeling dreadful all day, stinking cold, sick twice and now I have the most uncomfortable lower back ache imaginable, I can't get comfy and now I am beginning to panic that something is wrong. Is it because I spent all day in bed? Please help :cry:

I was the same at your stage hun,i had terrible congestion due to the hormones :roll: and my lower back used to ache like mad,it will get better,have a couple of paracetomol and just take it easy :hug: xx

hope you feel better soon hun :hug: xxx

I had lower back ache on the right side throughout my pregnancy :?

Used to blame my mattress :wink:

Even when I was in labour all the pains were in my back. No tummy pain at all yet Phoebe was not back to back. Weird :think:

I had real bad back probs wth Jaycee, before and after the birth! Maybe ask your midwife or doc for some mild exercises to do? Its usually down to the muscles in your lower back softening and stretching which can cause dreadful pain after birth due to them not being strengthened properly after. I had physiotherapy for my back after bubs!
Its good to rest every now and then but if u dont keep moving then they will loosen up and cause u pain.
I did nothing but chill out and sleep when i was pregnant 1st time, and that was a mistake for me!! Ive suffered back problems for 2yrs coz of it lol! Ive only just finished getting them back to normal and ive gone and got pregnant again!! lol! Ill be doing some baby friendly exercises too so if i find any out ill let u know! :D

thanks everyone, it seems to have stopped today. Although I am still feeling vile with the cold and constantly sick, this isn't blooming, this is blooming awful!!

I had to wear a fitted brace thing with DD, it had 2 metal supports down the back that had been made to measure by the hospital and it looked like a corset with 4 big velcro straps. My back is starting up again so might need to go get another one.

blimey, a brace! Poor you it sounds like it must be sore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back