HideiLu: JACK IS HERE!! *Updated With Pic Pg 6*

hey all! still in hospital, with any luck theyll set us free tommorrow :pray: :pray: :pray: :dance: :dance: epic birth story to write...this precious little man quite possibly saved my life! :shock: thanks for all thelovely messages :hug: :hug:

Here's a pic of baby Jack!! :cheer:

SP_A0076.jpg

I'm going to ring her tomorrow at some point (she asked me to - I'm so chuffed because I want to hear all about it and hear that she's ok!!). She said she has loads to tell me so I'll update you all tomorrow on how her and baby Jack are doing :D

xx

Oh he is so precious!!! Congratulations hun, what a beautiful little boy :hug:

HideiLu said:
hey all! still in hospital, with any luck theyll set us free tommorrow :pray: :pray: :pray: :dance: :dance: epic birth story to write...this precious little man quite possibly saved my life! :shock: thanks for all thelovely messages :hug: :hug:
OMG that is BLOODY FREAKY!! You updated at 21:58 and I updated at 21:59!! :shock: :dance: xx

Aww how peaceful he looks :D

He's gorgeous, well done Lu :cheer: :hug:

Aww hes beautiful! Cant wait to hear everything!! :D

HideiLu said:

Hope your home with your little man soon!!
Cant wait to read the birth story xx

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo! I want to squidge him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww Lucie your little angel is beautiful sweetheart :) if ya ever need a natter to someone who's been there with regards to Eclampsia just PM me honey ok :hug: Loads of Love and hope you can come home tomorrow xxxxx

he looks absolutely gorgeous. Congrats again :)

he is so cute and lovely. take care the both of you. :hug:

little update...maybe delay in us going home...jack is jaundice and my bp is creeping back up again :? really really want to go home now :( :( :pray: :pray: :pray:

HideiLu said:
little update...maybe delay in us going home...jack is jaundice and my bp is creeping back up again :? really really want to go home now :( :( :pray: :pray: :pray:
:hug: :hug: :hug: we brought charlie home jaundice hun - it will fade with just natural exposure to daylight.. as for your BP - don't forget you got your BP machine at home so if you really really wanna go home then it might sway your discharge with the consultant if you promise to monitor it at home and come back in should it rise above a certain agreed level? it might be the stress and worry of being in hospital and wanting to be at home that's sending your BP up again? :hug: awwww i hope they say you can bring your little man home today darlin - much love xxxxx

ahh wow (missed this, been moving house!)

a huuuggeee congratulations to you hun! hes gorgeous!! :hug: :cheer: :clap: :dance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back