• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HideiLu: JACK IS HERE!! *Updated With Pic Pg 6*

Awww, congratulatulations on baby Jack! Really hope you make a speedy recovery xx

Huge congratulations :cheer: , sorry to hear about the fitting and eclampsia hope your feeling beter soon!! :hug: :hug:

Bless her! I'll let her know everyone's asking after her :D

Looks as though Jack was getting AS fed up as Mummy with the waiting for induction & decided to make his own way out! :lol:

Oh & I'm getting very confused lol! Since her 20 week scan he's been "Jacques" spelled the French way, but recently she started calling him "Jack" :think: :lol:

I'm going with the recent version but I'll ask because I want the August list to be correct!! x

Bleemin eck thats was fast!!!

Poor love, glad to hear she is doing well now, and hello mini Jack!!!

x

Congratualtions hun! Really hope you recover well soon and enjoy your baby boy! :cheer:

Eeeeek! Oh my God! Congratulations Lucie! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you feel better soon sweetheart, can't wait to see pics!

C xxx

Oh Wow! Congratulations!! :wave: Welcome To The World Baby Jack!! x

YAY :dance: well done hun i knew there would be at least one baby born on my birthday :dance:

Wow! That was a quicky, congratulations Lucie and welcome to the world little Jack :cheer:

All the best,

Sarah x

congratulations!! wow a happening morning :)

Congratulations and wow what a weight! Cant wait for pics. :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back