Hi....

N@TZ

Reaction score
Hi guys, i like being nosey and read your conversations all day when im at work! They are so addictive its unreal! lol. Anyway, ive been off the pill since Dec now and last couple of days i have been really thirsty and had really weird pains in my side, like really quick stab then goes away. Also my nipples have been really burning. and its really weird that when i was reading one of these convo's somebody said about having dreams about there ex's. i keep doin it!! argh! has anybody else had this atall? the only thing is, i cant remember when it was 'time of the month" last month so wouldnt know when to test! Be nice to talk to some of ya! x :D

ohhh sounds like this could be your month darlin!!!!!

when are you going to test???

good luck babes :hug:

I dont know when i should. i cant remember the time i was on last month! doesnt really help does it!! lol. :think:

no not really LOL can you not remember whether it was the begining, middle or round the end of the month though????

its sounding really good for you though hun!! :pray:

ye i know it would if i wasnt supposed to be going to Cuba in July!!! ooops! lol.

midna said:
slightly off topic but to missgobby ... do you see your boyfriend much as he is in the army? Or is it just weekends to get to ttc? Sorry being nosey was just wondering if its why conceiving has taken a while.
Hi midna my fiance is home nearly every weekend, so yeah just weekends we get to try and concieve although he does get weeks off from time to time, like earlier this month he had two full weeks at home,and will be getting 3-4weeks off in the summer, but yes mostly weekends - why? is your OH in the forces? :hug:

Hello. i just thought i would let you know, i tested last night and it was negative. so ill have to wait and see when af arrives!! x

you dont know Natz - i mean, you said you didnt know when AF arrived last month so you could have just tested too early!! try again in a few days !!xx

ye that is true! i was brushing my teeth this morning and they were bleeding.... ive heard this could be something too??

Hi guys, ive realised when it was my last period i think! i remember when i got paid(30th) last month, i brought a beautiful white skirt and couldnt wear it cos i come off a couple of days earlier and didnt want to tak ethe chance. which means i should be on round about now??? i normally come on at the same time every month. :think:

yeah around this time, if you havent come on by say, next Monday i would test again - just to make sure (thats if you can hold back until then - i know i couldnt!!)

good luck babe :cheer:

Just been to the ladies and have a lil bit of blood! here she comes!! lol. xx

you never know hun - its not over till she comes in full force!!!!

hope its not AF hunni :pray: :hug:

Morning!

Following on from my conversation last time, i obviously came on bu come off when i was suppose to on Sunday but today i have some really really light brown discharge and quite a bit of it (sorry TMI!!) :oops: . Anyone know?? xx

I got that after I found out I was PG so :pray: lets hope

did you have your full period just before though?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back