huge hi and hello

Cyprus08

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to all on here. Im living in Cyprus at the mo as my oh is in the army and we are ttc baby number 2! We already have a son who is nearly 4. Been feeling really isolated as dont really know anybody out here to share my fears with so Im soooooo glad that ive come across this forum. The only friend Ive met out here got a bfp last month, as if Im not broody enough!
Came off the pill at the end of September and just got AF on Sunday, very disappointing!!

Anyway, its lovely to meet you all and I hope all the bfp this month rub off on me for December

Kelly xx

Hi Kelly :wave: Theres so many lovely Ladies here all TTC and as broody as hell, so welcome hun :hug: your fit in great :D

Hiya! :wave:

Welcome to forum! I am TTC number 2 also. Well I say trying.. I am not allowed to use that term around OH as it sounds too scientific :lol: so I am just letting nature take its course :D

big hello from me :wave: ....

what these people dont know isnt worth knowing!! they are all fab!!

me xxx

hello. nice to meet you. I'm ttc my first. ew on here but everyone is so friendly and helpful!

hello :wave: :wave:

welcome to the crazy world of addicted ttcers. Broodiness is a pre-requisite for this forum so you'll fit right in!!

katexx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back