hi

stargirl

Reaction score
Hi I'm new today and decided to join to get as much advice as I can on starting my own little family.
I went for the depo injection last week after my partner and I decided it would be my last. The 12 weeks runs out sept 15th but of course I know that it could take me months to start ov again.
I'm so excited and it's all I seem able to think about. We've talked to our families about our plans but haven't discussed them with anyone eles yet.
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on here, pf seems such a friendly place. :wave:

Hi:wave:

and welcome, i'm new too just joined last week..lol..

Oooo you must be so excited, I am exactly the same: getting pregnant and having another little one is all i'm thinking about the now.....I'm soooo broody it unreal, hoping to get my implant out about mid October and start try in December just so i can have a few month to track my cycles thats If i can wait that long. :lol:

Anyways Look forward to getting to know you whilst we wait hope the time flies.

Vee.xx

Aww, thanks, it is a exciting time. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and share experiences.

Hi!

I am also new so thought I'd say hello! I stopped taking my pill almost a month ago and am hoping to start ttc in september. It is so exciting isnt it!

Look forward to getting to know you :)

Princess79 - are you going to wait a while for your periods to become regular before ttc or are you just going to go for it?
I know that because I'm on the depo it could take months for my periods to come back, this is what I know is going to make me very frustrated but I know I'm going to have to bare with it!

Welcome. :)

You've found a really lovely, friendly forum. :) The ladies here are so nice.

Good luck WTT/TTC. We're starting in December and it's hard waiting!!

Hi am new today. i have never done this before. me and my partner are trying for one but we have found out his sperm is on a bit of the low side. its a bit depressing really because we are not sure how we can really improve it. this would be our first baby to.
Any suggestions???

Will be nice to get to know you all and share experiences hopefully :)

Dani24990 - I'm sorry to hear that, i'm sure there is lots of places you can get advice on the net. I really don't know anything about sperm being low apart from the fact that you can still get pregnant, it just might take a bit longer. I hope that everything goes well for you and that you're not ttc for too long.

My own mind has been took off the whole pregnancy issue at the moment because my boyfriend proposed to me on the 29th july! We're just in our own little bubble at the moment and are now planning a engagement party!

Princess79 - are you going to wait a while for your periods to become regular before ttc or are you just going to go for it?
I know that because I'm on the depo it could take months for my periods to come back, this is what I know is going to make me very frustrated but I know I'm going to have to bare with it!

Sorry stargirl I didnt notice you had replied to me, I am not very good at all this yet! :) Well I have been really lucky because I got my period 6 weeks after stopping taking my pill. I am glad as I wanted to have a couple of periods first and dont know how I would have coped if it had taken ages to come back! I am now having to wait until December to try though because I needed a rubella jab. When are you going to stop with your depo? Oh and congratulations on your engagement!! That is so exciting!!

Last edited:
You have been really lucky, only having to wait 6 weeks. How exciting. My depo runs out on the 15th of september. I'm trying to be realistic and am telling myself that it's going to take months for my periods to come back. it took my sister 9months before she got her periods again and it took my friend just over 12! I am going to keep my fingers crossed and hope that it's not that long.
Sorry to hear that you had to have your rubella jab! I couldn't remeber if I had had mine or not so had to have a blood test a few weeks back to check! I had had it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back