Hi,New joiner needing advice please!C section or not?

JoanneC

Reaction score
H,

I am 31 years old and pregnant wth my third child.I am currently debating whether to have an elective c-section when my baby is due in April.
With my two children had horrendous births;my eldest being born 10 weeks early and my youngest having to be induced along with other problems including a dislocated cocyx.
I wondered if anyone had any experience of a c-section that could give me some advice please?

Many thanks
Jo

Hi there,

I had to have a section with my son 3 yrs ago through complications through labour and i wouldn't advise it, it hurts like hell! But i had to go through a blood transfusion and i was but on iron tablets after i had ethan and it took me over 6 weeks to get back on my feel i also caght and infection which caused over-granulation which was wher my skin was growing out through the scar, my husband and i are trying for our second baby now and there is a 70% chance of me going naturally and i'm gonna take every percentage of that not to have another section

I know it might sound silly but because i was too sore to breastfeed i didn't bond with him until he was around 4 months and it was really hard knowing i had all that love to give to him and i just didn't feel it but i wouldn't change a thing about being a mum now i love him with all i've got

hope this helps :hug: :hug:

i've had two c sections so if you want to pm me feel free to do so :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome to the forum :wave:
I had an Emergency C Section due to complications in labour so may be able to answer any questions you have, pm me anytime. Also there is a section on here called ask a mum and I'm sure the girls in there would be able to help :hug:

i had an emergency c-section, as the other girls have said, feel free to PM me :)

also, there's a thread about c-sections here: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=108236
and you can read my birth story, the links in my signature.

welcome!! :wave:

my c section was awesome, wouldnt hesitate to have another :D plenty of us have had one so theyre def not that bad lol :lol:

I had an emergency section and it was fine... I cant believe how low and small the scar is, I was up and around pretty quickly! So long as you take the painkillers you'll be fine.

Sounds like a section would be easyer physically and mentally for you this time round! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back