Hello

JMF

Reaction score
Hi

I'm a new member to this site, i'm 29, i have a little girl who's 3 and i am expecting a little boy in August, i'm 32 weeks pregnant, :wave: just wanted to say hello

Hi

I'm a new member to this site, i'm 29, i have a little girl who's 3 and i am expecting a little boy in August, i'm 32 weeks pregnant, :wave: just wanted to say hello

Hi JMF. Welcome to tri 3! I'm expecting my first in August and am 31 weeks pregnant. A few years older than you!!!!!
Hope you find all the girlies on here to be a great support over the next few weeks - I know i do. :wave:

Better late than never - huge welcome!! This is my 2nd I'm 39 years young and almost 30 weeks, due 31 August.

Hi JMF welcome to the wonderful world of tri 3! I am 32yrs old and am expecting our first baby in August also. I am 33 weeks gone.

I joined this site pretty late on too and am so glad I did. The girls are all very friendly and forthcoming with information on any queries/ worries or questions you may have x

Hello & welcome to tri 3! Aww one girl and one boy, that will be lovely! Congratulations xxxx

Hello n welcomeeee, I'm 28 n got a lil boy whos nearly 3 n due in just under two weeks with my Lil girl

Hope u enjoy ur stay, lots of lovely ladies on here so u should x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back