Hi, need some advise

CrazyChic

Reaction score
Hi, I hope you ladies don't mind me popping in here.

I found out I'm pregnant 3 days ago after trying for a year, but how do you go around telling someone who has had a loss?

My sis had a mc beginning of Sept 12 at 7 weeks. I was thinking of telling her first before my mum so she has time to get used to it and I'm gonna do it just her and me so if she cries it don't matter and she doesn't have to put on a brave face.

I remember when she told me she was pregnant it was in front of my whole family and I just cried as we had been trying for 7 months. So I don't want her to fell how I did that day.

TIA

xx

Hi, my friend told me last week that she was pregnant and I had my 5th MC on 8th January at 5+4. I cried a tiny amount in front of her and told her I was pleased etc which I am but when she had gone I balled my eyes out!!

I think the way you have suggested is good hon, its your sister and you aren't being vindictive or anything. If she does cry, give her a hug and tell her it will be alright xx

Thanks, I think it may help a bit that she did know we were trying, I want her to be pregnant to so we can go thru it together :) they are ntnp atm so fx.

How do you feel about it now?

xx

I think just sit her down with a cuppa and tell her hun. Let her know the you are telling her first etc and that you hope she's not upset xx

I am feeling ok but I haven't really seen her since. I am currently trying myself so I am hoping that this is my month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back