Not too sure

hattyrare

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I originally joined this forum to help a friend of mine who was pregnant. I joined so I could help her with any queries. She is fine btw.
Anyway I now have another problem/dilema. A friend of mine is 9 weeks pregnant. Her boyfriend, who is an utter c*** has left her. She is 19 and lives with her mother still. I am at University and hadn't heard from her in a while. I text her a few days ago and she told me she was pregnant and her boyfriend had left. She also has told me she is bleeding all the time. What does this mean? She thinks she is misscarrying as when she moves it hurts. I basically just wanted some advise on what to say to her. She is going to the Hospital today for a check. I am 6 hours away from her so can't even be there to help her which makes me feel rediculously guilty. Any advise muchly appreciated. Thanks xxxx

Some people do bleed durring pregnancy and are fine, the pain with the bleeding isnt the best sign but again every situation is different, the best thing for her to do and only way to know for sure is get checked out which shes doing so thats good! I hope it is good news for her, I know how you feel being so far away I am a long way from my family and friends and find it very hard when they need me, all you can do is make it clear regardless of distance you are always there for her whatever the outcome! :hug: to you and :hug: to your friend!

Thankyou hun.
Pretty much as soon as I posted this topic I got a text from my friend. She has lost the baby. It is still inside of her and she has to wait to bleed it out or she'll have to have an operation. So upset. :cry:

hattyrare said:
Thankyou hun.
Pretty much as soon as I posted this topic I got a text from my friend. She has lost the baby. It is still inside of her and she has to wait to bleed it out or she'll have to have an operation. So upset. :cry:

The poor thing :( . She'll need a lot of TLC but even from a distance you can give the best kind of support by listening. I don't know how I would have got through my m/c without the ladies on here being here to listen to me and just to feel that I could share my grief with someone. If her OH has left her then she'll need that even more :( .

Send her :hug: from us and if she has internet access then point her in this direction as it also helps to talk to people who have been through it and can answer questions about the things that you're scared about or are too shy to ask people you know face to face.

You sound like a fabulous friend :hug:
+++

Aahh thankyou hun. I gave her a rang today, she had a little cry but she said it helped her so much to talk through it. Her OH is just an utter wasteof space. Found out today he told her it's either him or the baby. Utter twat. She hasn't told him that she has lost it yet. Well, he hasn't contacted her, why should she? She bought a plant and some little angel statues in memory. xx

Do send your Friend our Love, it sounds like she is going thro so so much right now, and i just hope she finds the streght to move on from this fella even if she loves him so much has he just sounds an awful person, the poor soul, if she has assess to the internet see if you can get her on here, has im sure she will find alot of help and love on here....

I have sent her your live. She thanks you for it. She does have access to the internet but is still on dial-up so barely uses it. Thankyou for all of your kind words. They were greatly appreciated. Oh and I don't think we need to worry about the boyfriend coming back. She told me that her mum said if he tries she will get the dog on him! And trust me, I wouldn't mess with that dog or my friends mother. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back