Hi ladies

Do you have any frers? I think I would do one of those just to make sure, if the hospital one is rubbish. But then I guess at 14dpiui it should be accurate. A small glass of wine definitely won't hurt either way though. Chocolate too, it's a must!

Oh Chaza I'm sorry, get your head around IVF is very hard, I'm struggling bit time with it as I'm terrified it won't work. Are you nhs funded? I'd have a glass of wine and relax as much as you can, if it turns out its a shy bfp one glass isn't going to do any harm xxx

Oh my goodness!! I'm adopting 3 bunnies......3!!!! They are all babies and utterly gorgeous one fell asleep when I was cuddling her. We've called them the 3 Musketeers :D I'm so excited, can't wait to go pick them up in next week or so!!!

xxx

15dpiui

I have all the niggles of AF and 1 blob of discoloured CM that made me think it was just around the corner.....but still waiting. Tested again just incase....BFN.

xxx

So sorry chaz but congrats on the bunnies xxx

Oh chaz im so sorry, hope afstays away but great news that ivf is not long round the corner , something about you getting to wear your wedding dress in dec that will make sure your preggers and round for it which willbe fab

Sorry to hear about the BFN Chaz.

I reckon you'll make a beautiful pregnant bride though.

Keep the faith.... Women like yourself are an inspiration.

X

How r the new bunnies doing? Are they house bunnies?
R u getting married December? I'm getting married September xx

AF is here. Horrid tummy already :cry:

Need to get another star added to my tattoo I guess.

Yes I get married on 28th December :) so excited. I pick the bunnies up on 10th Feb as they are on a course of antibiotics at the min. They are so gorgeous tho, The Three Musketeers....Aramis, Porthos, Athos :)

xxx

Aww I'm so sorry Hun really thought it was at least your turn.
Looks like we're keeping each other company in here abit longer.
At least your wedding will keep u occupied xx

AF is here. Horrid tummy already :cry:

Need to get another star added to my tattoo I guess.

Yes I get married on 28th December :) so excited. I pick the bunnies up on 10th Feb as they are on a course of antibiotics at the min. They are so gorgeous tho, The Three Musketeers....Aramis, Porthos, Athos :)

xxx

Oh sorry about af that's just rubbish :-(
Ah where did the bunnies come from ? Love their names very cool x
That's exciting about wedding, we are getting married in September and I'm so excited can't wait for it all to start x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back