hi im new and need some advice ....

lauze85

Reaction score
Hiya

well im 38 weeks pregnant , and i have been up all night with really bad aches and pains in my legs , lower part of my stomach and back, they started at 11 and were really bad untill bout 4 managed to go to sleep for a bit but then they started up again so havent been able to get any sleep im shaterd lol:(

ive neva sufferd from back pain through pregnancy or had pains like this also my stoach keeps goin really hard all the time .

The pains are stronger when i lie down but ease when i walk around .

anyway im just wondering if any one else has experienced this ???and if so was it maybe early labour or sumthin else????

im thinkin of ringing my midwife 2day so she can maybve tell me the position of the baby etc but i keep thinkin maybe ill be wasting her time.

anyway sorry about the essay lol would apreciate sum advice :D

xxxx

It does sound promising, see how you feel this morning then have a word with your midwife.
Good luck!

oh thanx hun

still gettin pains in my lower back area so goin to phone the midwife this morn .

xxx

Definatley sounds like the start of something, you wont be wasiting your MW time even if this is just your body warming up, Good luck!!

Just so you know we like up to the minute updates on here (we are a nosey bunch) so any change and its compulsory to inform us :wink:
Good luck :D

well i rang my local midwife this morn and she said the were contractions and to time them but i was findin it hard because when i lay down they were constant pains and wen i walkd round they wernt so bad lol, decided to ring my labour ward and she told me it sounds like im in the very early staged but i probs got a long way to :( lol my contractions are iregular at the moment so its just waiting to see if they get more regular and stronger

xxx

sounds promising! just wanted to say good luck hope this is it for you! :D and dont forget to keep us updated hehe! xx

good luck got my fingers crossed for you :pray:

Good luck hun :hug: Welcome to the forum! :wave:
Keep us updated, because as hennaly says were a nosey lot!!

I had exactly the same things at 37 weeks onwards.
The pain in my back and stomache were really quite painful until I stood up & it would ease off.
On top of that I used to get shooting pains up thr backs of my legs :shock: .

I did not go into labor until 40+5 so it was not related to labor.
I had to suffer like that for weeks :shock: :evil: .

Hello and welcome
I had a similar experiane on Sat night, turned out to be false Labour or something like that.
Real contractions dont change in intensity if you lay, sit, walk etc, they are just as painful regardless.

Hope things are ok now??#
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back