Hi Hunnies!!!!

babybo

Reaction score
I'm back from my big holiday and missed you all lots!!

So what's happened the last two weeks????

Really hoping there has been lots of bfp's!

As I said just as I left on the 4th sept the witch showed her ugly face so had to take her with me which wasn't ideal but she vanished 5 days later so then got on with enjoying myself fully!! The holiday was amazing and just what was needed! Not tested or poas since 3rd sept so I'm dying to get back into it all!! Going off my last cycles I'm due to ov tomoz or thurs so lots of BD had been done and will keep going for a few more days. Will poas later today when I can find them lol!

How are you all anyway? X

Hi, glad you had a lovely holiday. The witch got most of us:cry: including me. xxx

So good to see u back, and glad u had a great holiday! :)

Been a pretty crappy month with bfp's though! But still a few of us left to test, so hoping for a good end of September xx

Last edited:
Oh rubbish spinny! Fx for oct!

Kanga- fx hun

Leeseu- thanx sweetie xx

Nice to have you back!! We missed you. xx

Yay!! Your back...... I was wondering when you would be... seems like an age I saw your last post! Get DTD lots and lots and lots! I want you over here!!!!!!! Glad u had a cracking holiday !xxxx

Welcome back babybo, hope your holiday was fabby! Not a great month so far for bfps but like kanga says...still a few left to test so heres hoping the month ends on a high! Hope to see you in the October testing thread....this is our month....I WON'T accept bfn for an answer!

xxx

Hahaha ok I'll do my best!!

So want to get that BFP!! So jumping my hubby's bones tonight!! Just hoping the holiday helped us to relax enough to het the little swimmers excited to see an egg lol! X

Welcome back lovely. Glad you had a great time!!

whooooop! come on excited little swimmers! I shall be doing the same tonight to my poor suffering husband - ha! who is he kidding?! Good luck!

xxx

Welcome back! Hope you had a fab time. Unfortunately I had to take the witch on hols too, typically she decided to be two weeks late just so she could join me. Lol
Fingers crossed you get your bfp this month after all your relaxation. Xx

Hi babybo!! Glad you had a good time honey!! Xxx

welcome back!! I am now about 10/11dpo and have been spotting for about 7 days :shock:. No other symptoms and done three tests all BFbloodyN's so think I'm out I think and have just been teased by my body with all this spotting for so long.

Hi Babybo, glad you had a nice hols.

Despite my being adamant I would get my BFP in Sept, it obviously wasn't to be- witchy arrived :-(

Roll on October BFP then, hubby's birthday in Oct, so that would be a nice prezzie for him!

XX

glad to see you back and ready to rumble lol.

witch got me too this month. :(

oh wel fx for oct xx

It's anytime- really got my fx for you xx

Emily- so though you was going to get that BFP!! Roll on oct testing day then ah fx xx

Oh rubbish shorty!

Fx for this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back