Hi ho hi ho ...

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Back to work I go!!

I'm so exhausted now and really was enjoying the Xmas holidays only for reality to come crashing down today.. I really dont want to go back to work *sob sob*

I don't start my maternity until 38 week either so another month to go!! Boooo!

Anybody else struggling to find their mojo this morning?

X

Ah chicky, I feel for you, it's hard the last few weeks of work, especially going up to 38 weeks! 37 was tough enough! Just try to take it easy. Xx

Yep! My get up and go has got up and gone! 18 working days until maternity leave and trust me ill be ticking those off!

Hope u have a good day xx

I feel exactly the same!!! Shattered.com. My maternity leave is due to start at 39 weeks and 4 days!!! I know I'm crazy but I'll just see how I go! We can do it ladies!! X

I think now I am going to leave work a bit earlier than I thought!! I was going to go at 38 weeks, hope it goes quick for us all today xx

It's killing me :( I travel over 200 miles a day as well as doing a days work when I get to a service!
I def think it's been made worse by the holiday it's been lovely spending time with DH and preparing for LO. Roll on 38 weeks !!!!

countin down the Mondays you have left before you go really helps me, 5 more to go before my annual leave (im taking 3 wks off before my maternity kicks in two days before my due date unless im early!)

Danielle you lil soldier! I original gave them my maternity forms stating I would work right up until my due date but I sent them an email the week before Xmas changing it to my 38th week.

Sleepysue that's some bad ass traveling! Your back must get so sore sat in your car seat all that time :( I only drive 24 miles a day and that's torture enough lol x

I'm on first day of maternity leave and thank goodness for that as I probably got about 2 hours sleep last night at best. Starting as a mean to go on sitting in my dressing gown watching jeremy kyle. I'm kinda loney though, OH went back to work this morning. I have huge respect for you girls working till 38 weeks or more.

I have two more days in the office then two working from home - so looking forward to starting maternity leave - leaving the house this morning was very difficult

Well - this lil soldier is going to be following your footsteps I think! First day back - ribs and back are killing!!! X

I am dreading going into work on Thursday. I only go into school Thursday and Friday. I usually do an extra day on Wednesday but planning and get resources ready from home! I only have 12 more go to work days until my maternity leave- but I feel absolutely exhausted already! Xxx

I feel excatly the same, I'm so tired. But only 6 weeks and than I start my maternity leave!

Hope the last weeks fly by for everyone!!

xx

hey girls i was told by my employer that legally you could only work till 35 weeks?? (im all confused now!! :S) i'm leaving two weeks early so i'll be 33 weeks when i leave (cant be at work any more it@s actually painful to stand on my feet all day!!) please correct me if i'm wrong but that's what i was told xx

I don't know how you ladies choose to work right upto your due date! I've bowed out of work already! Although there were specific reasons why, I'm glad I did (even though I'm getting bored already, it's nice to have a lay in!)

hey girls i was told by my employer that legally you could only work till 35 weeks?? (im all confused now!! :S) i'm leaving two weeks early so i'll be 33 weeks when i leave (cant be at work any more it@s actually painful to stand on my feet all day!!) please correct me if i'm wrong but that's what i was told xx

Erm this is rubbish. You can work right up until you begin labour if you want as long as you are up to it. Once you have baby you have to go on maternity. Maybe your boss is confused between law and company policy ?! The only exception I can think of is if you go on PG related long term sick within the last 11 weeks of PG then work can insist you start mat leave straight away. You should be able to check this out at direct.gov.uk

I thought they could enforce starting your mat leave in the last 4 weeks? Xx

Sleepysue that's some bad ass traveling! Your back must get so sore sat in your car seat all that time :( I only drive 24 miles a day and that's torture enough lol x

Must admit my back does hurt a lot!! I'm supposed to visit Newcastle once a month too which is 4.5hrs from me but I just can't manage that!!! I'm hoping for some snow so I can't get to work!!! X x

I thought they could enforce starting your mat leave in the last 4 weeks? Xx

Maybe they can but it's not the law that you have to stop work at a certain point. That's why I mentioned might be company policy.

Hope you can get out of going to Newcastle. That'd be murder with your back, ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back