hi girls

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
just thought id leave a wee thread to say hi, been away for a bit on wedding websites lol, planning a wedding is bloody stressful :wed:but its has taken my mind of all the problems with the bump

Got scan at 2pm tomorrow and then seeing my consultant

How is everyone doing xx

Hi Claire - I've been wondering how you were doing, so you got to 30 weeks all ok then? great news

What's the latest on babys size and the fluid etc , all happily growing even if slowly still?

I'm not really in Tri 3 yet! I keep on sneeking in....but doing well all the same

yeah she is an ounce under 2lbs just now well that was last week, she isnt growing in huge amounts but still going up so yeah ive made it to 30 weeks and it feels amazing and there is now a normal amount of fluid in there!!!! but the consultant said it can all change in a week lol

my pelvis and legs are so sore today can hardly walk????

not long til you are over here lol xx

good luck 2mo hun, hope your little ones growing :) xxx

thanks im sure she will be if only a little it is better than nothing just cant believe she could be here is 4 weeks and I will have got to 34 weeks!!!! xx

eeeek, thats not long at all, least she will be here for the wedding and all grown and not too small :)

xxx

Oh wow , so the fluid has returned for the moment, how clever !
So just looking at weights online as I wanted to see how much mine was, that sounds like just three weeks behind size for you little lady, that's great news then

yeah they said about 3 - 4 weeks behind for weight so not too bad just glad she has stayed in there this length of time xx

I was wondering how you and your little girl was! Goodluck with your scan tomorrow x x

Thats great Claire..I am glad lil one is doing well...34 weeks is just close...loads of good luck to u and the baby...keep us posted how it goes..

Hi hon! x so glad to hear she's getting bigger bit by bit x good luck for your scan x

Hi Claire

So glad things are going better for you, sounds like you have a little fighter in there.
How are you feeling today, legs and pelvis any better?

And more to the point how are the wedding plans going?
xxxxxxx

Hi chicky, that is weird I was thinking about you the other night as you hadnt been on in a while - great news and well done on getting to the Big 30 weeks! Hope your scan goes well and keep us informed xx

How did it got today hun? Glad to hear lo is still tucked up safe :)

I keep wondering how you are. That is great news that you have got to 30 weeks.
Keep us posted

Hi girls scan went well, she is still very small but perfect in every other way, there is enough fluid in there and they managed to get a good 4d view of her wee face and she is so cute, was resting her wee chin on her hand and blowing bubbles.

So scan again on Monday to check growth aswell as doppler, as they decided only to do growth scans every 2 weeks now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back