Hi Girls!!! I'm Home!!!

xXxBonnyxXx

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I've missed you all loads and its only been a week!

So whats new with everyone?! I will try and catch up with posts - but OMG there are thousands of them!!!!

I thought I was going to be well and truly out this month as I should have OV on holiday and hubby was at home!

Well I'm now on CD18 and i took my temp this morning and it hasn't risen yet - If I had OV on holiday I would expect it to stay high until AF so Fingers crossed I'm still in with a chance!!
Made sure we BD as soon as I got home yesterday and will now BD at every opportunity we get until something happens with my temps!

Maybe this is my month and my body has decided its time to start co operating a little bit!!!

Hi Bonny! Ships in the night as I am just going (though only to Pembrokeshire so am taking my laptop). Sounds v good on all the bding! FX for you. I have tried to time my holiday to conincide with my own ov as we always do it much more on holiday (how sad am I that I even thought about that?!) But here's hoping xxx

Hi Hun, welcome home!! Hope you had a good holiday and got some much needed r&r!!

Not much happening with me...AF due this coming Friday but getting pains etc so think she is just round the corner...I was however getting lines on OPK last Friday and Sunday but did a PG test on Sat with fmu and got BFN...since then I haven't tested again and just waiting for her to show, which I'm sure she is going to...

Good luck to you hun!!!
xxxx

hi bonny...welcome back! i really hope this is ur month. i am back in ttc after havin mc last week! fingers crossed for u. xx

Lovely to have you back, all rested and ready to go, and sounds like you didn't miss anything, as we all know your normally a busy lady throughout the month anyway:wink:, so perhaps this month the nookie rest for both of you will have done you good and it will super count just at the perfect time for you this month, will follow your 2WW Bonny X

Last edited:
welcome back hun and hope you had a fab time on holiday. really hope its your month xx

welcome back bonny ...xxx hope this is it and its your turn this month ..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back