Hi Girls. I had my little boy on Sunday 23rd Nov

glittergirl

Reaction score
Hi Girls :wave:

Sorry i've not has a chance to update sooner.

I gave birth to our gorgeous baby boy - Liam Thomas - on Sunday 23rd November at 6.42pm.

Things all started for me on the Friday early morning then suddenly stopped.
Saturday evening contractions started again and i ended up going down to the hospital at around 2.00am
I was only 2cm dialated and just as they were considering sending me home, my waters broke in bed. My god i've never seen such amounts of water come whooshing out in all my life :shock: :) so i was there to stay till my little boy come into the world.

Was quite a traumatic birth as his heartrate kept dropping very low on the monitor every time i had a contraction.
My OH spent the whole time just staring at the machine, bless him he was so worried.

I will post my birth story and a pic when i have a min.

He is as good as gold and LOVES his sleep.

The feeling when you first see your baby is just unbelievable. I am so happy and love my little boy more than anything in the world. Its the besy feeling ever being a mammy.

Love to everyone. I'm off to have a quick catch up see who has had their babies.

Good luck to everyone due soon.

Speak soon girls :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on your lil man :cheer:
Look forward to seeing piccies :D

Yay! Congrats hun !! We was all waiting for an update ;)
Lovely to hear your enjoying motherhood! welcome baby Liam Thomas :hug: :hug:

:cheer: so lovely to hear from you. Congratulations hun xxx

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations GG on the birth of Liam - hope you're both well x

Congratulations! Was starting to wonder where you were! Liam is a lovely name and you sound really happy, glad your both doing well :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back