Had my prem little boy! :)

Ahh massive congrats! Good to hear you're both doing well, can't believe our first Oct baby is here already eek! x x

Omg congrats! And I remember when you got your bfp too!!

Xx

Huge congrats!!!!!!! Can't believe the first october mummy has given birth! Feels so real now!

xx

Thanks everyone for the nice messages :D alfies doin really well, yeah sadly my daughter was born at 31 weeks.. and it seems i cant go full term which is horrible, cos this was my worst nightmare having to go through this again, but i kinda knew i would anyway,
I went to go see him earlier and he looks well :) lily got to have a quick peak at her brother which was nice :D
Ill be leavin ward to go home in an hour or 2 :) i hate hospitals, dont wanna leave alfie but i got lily to look after to so its hard :(
Alfie was due on 23rd oct so a bit early but 4lz 15oz is good for a 7 week early baba :) hes still tiny tho x

Thankyou. missj i hope everythings ok with you, i havnt checked your threads for a few days but i shall be stalking them when im hone and well... and wil/ be keeping my fingers crossed for your bfp.. ill get alfie to aswell xx

Congratulations, I'm glad you're both doing well. What a lovely name too! :)

Congratulations hunnie, not so much of a shock for you then! Glad little Alfie is doing well and hope he will be home soon xxx

Congratulations! Hope he is home with you very soon.

Congratulations Hope mummy & baby boy are doing fab xxxx

Congratulations!! So glad Alfie is doing well xxx

Congratulation, I am glad the little brother is doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back