Hi girlies :)

Hi JayJay! welcome to tri 2 :)... Good to see you made it over here, tri one felt so slow didn't it?! x

Lol yeah tri 1 was mostly slow. So happy to be here though.
Not had a great first day in tri 2. Had a bitch fit at the supermarket today cuz a woman wouldn't move her trolley out of my way, I literally rammed her trolley up against the checkout desk and screamed at her then stormed out *blush*

Then tonight, I felt bad cuz I've been eating nothing but crap for weeks, so decided I'd cook some veg and be healthy - and it came right back up! Veg is not nice on the way out, not one bit :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ah, veg is most definitely not good on the way back up! blame your hormones LOL ;) thats what I do x

Oh yes its definitely the hormones lol.
I did ask her twice to move, and was ignored. Baby doesn't like being ignored LOL xx

lol!
Welcome to tri 2, congrats for getting here! Is definately a good trimester - you'll start feeling gradually more human, and lots of things to look forward to like scan, movements, hearing heartbeat and getting a bump!! Enjooyyy!

She should have just moved out of the way, got all that fun to come when you have a pushchair people are so ignorant, i used to work at a nursery and when we took the babies out in double buggies it was a nightmare people just don't use their brains and move out of the way!... I'm using that excuse a lot now lol, that and 'baby brain' seriously am quite often mid sentence and i just lose what i was saying. :p

Lmao, I'm gona enjoy blaming my silliness on baby brain.
I have the tendency to be a little ditzy lol x

Well its 9 months of having a good excuse to be a bit ditzy then ;)... x

Awww welcome over here hunny!!
My ms didn't stop until 9 days ago!! I've had a clear 9 days of no bucket hugging! But few days of naesua.
I'm now really suffering with tight ribs!!
I feel like I've got a constant stitch on both sides of my ribs!! Not pleasant at all. Easeswhen I'm lay down.

Roll on June lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back