Hi girlies :)

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Just thought I'd pop by and say hello. My ticker says I'm in tri 2 as of today even though I'm not 13 weeks until 2moro.

I'm excited to be here, as tri 1 was a bit of a nightmare with hyperemesis, so I'm hoping that my sickness effs off pretty soon :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

:wave: welcome to tri2 :) must say i'm doing much better in this tri than i was in the first one hehe! xx

Hey, good to see you over here! I suffered badly with ms, it's only just starting to get better. Still have moments of nausea and the odd trip to loo but the days of hugging the toilet all day, have thankfully passed!

Glad to see you over here :) has your sickness worn off yet? X

Hey hun. Congratulations and welcome to tri2! Hope the sickness eases off soon. xx

Thanks so much everyone!

Lol @ the non toilet hugging tri. I so look forward to that!

The sickness is definitely easing! I went from hyperemesis to normal ms, in the last week I've had just ms, and started to feel human again around 2ish.
Yesterday and today have been a bit different. I still wake up with that sick feeling and feel like I'm gona be sick, but I have to have a really runny poo instead of throw up. I don't know which is worse to be honest lmao.
I would say TMI but let's face it, nothing is TMI on this forum lol xx

Hey hunni good to see you over here, hope ur ms clears off. Mines is still terrible :( no fair lol
Xxxxx

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Fankooooooo xx

Welcome to tri 2 :) hopefully you should find tri 2 a bit easier, and tri 2 is where you start feeling baby move which is exciting :) x x

Hi Jayjay, congrats and welcome to tri 2! Xx

:wave: welcome over to tri 2 hunny, it's definitely easier in this tri. My ms really changed from 16 weeks and now I just have the odd random run for the bathroom moment but so much better :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back