Hello!

kra0

Reaction score
Hi everyone just wanted to say hello :) according to my ticker I'm in tri 2 now as scan today put me forward a few days. Soo glad to be out of tri 1 but wish sickness had been left behind too lol xxxx

Welcome to tri 2 :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome, fingers crossed the sickness will stop soon for you! x :)
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Yay congrats! Tri 2 is definitely better :) Give it another few weeks and I'm sure sickness will be gone xx

Welcome to tri 2! Much better than tri 1! My sickness didn't stop until middle of 13, came back after 2 days then stopped completely at nearly 15 weeks! So hopefully not too long for you now! Xx

Welcome to tri 2 :) hope ur sickness eases soon, I was stuck with mine til 19weeks! Xx

welcome to tri 2 the better tri :D xx

Ahhh don't tell me that kanga lol! I can put up with the ms if it means bump is growing strong and healthy :) thanks everyone xxxx

It did ease up from 15 weeks though, but in tri 1 I was really bad. Signed off work for 2 months, on anti sickness tablets, and close to going into hospital twice for dehydration. Hopefully u won't be that bad now. The number of sick days did ge less and less leading up to 19 weeks. Now I just get the odd day xx

Oh my gosh thankfully I'm not as bad as you were although my urine samples do keep showing me as dehydrated no matter how much water I am drinking, probably due to the sickness!xxxx

Welcome to tri 2!! Hope the sickness eases up soon. I was pretty rough until 16 weeks and even now at 24 weeks I'm sick most days at least once!

Aww spammy how awful! :hugs: I was sick yesterday, but those days are few now, once every couple of weeks xx

Think it's the heartburn now more than anything Kanga. It's horrid. Keep waking up in the middle of the night needing to be sick!!! Getting used to it now to be honest.

Oh yeah heartburn really makes me sick too! Luckily seem to not get this too much *touches wood* as I have probably jinxed myself now :D xx

Welcome to tri 2! It's certainly a much happier and less worrying trimester! Not sure about the tiredness disappearing though. I didnt suffer with being tired or emotional in tri 1 and now it's like tiredness and emotional overload! :) x x

Hey GD! :)

Tiredness and emotions are def worsening already lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111