• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi Everyone!

MrsY

Reaction score
Hi all!

Just wanted to say a quick hi, and introduce myself :)

Me and my Husband (that sounds so strange...we got married 3 weeks ago so still not used to it!) are ready to try for baby number 2. I remember reading this forum when I as pregnant with our little boy (Hes now 4) and finding it really helpful, but i'm now looking forward to joining in, and going on this journey with you all :)

So I came off the pill and have had a normal period, so this is my first month trying...I said I wouldnt get obsessed but well ive already bought a crazy amount of ovulation and pregnancy tests ready :roll:

I think i'm on CD11 and today I started with the clear egg white CM ... so is this a sign of ovulation? Do we test after my Period is due? Oh god the questions have already started! Sorry :wall2:

Amy xx

Hi all!

Just wanted to say a quick hi, and introduce myself :)

Me and my Husband (that sounds so strange...we got married 3 weeks ago so still not used to it!) are ready to try for baby number 2. I remember reading this forum when I as pregnant with our little boy (Hes now 4) and finding it really helpful, but i'm now looking forward to joining in, and going on this journey with you all :)

So I came off the pill and have had a normal period, so this is my first month trying...I said I wouldnt get obsessed but well ive already bought a crazy amount of ovulation and pregnancy tests ready :roll:

I think i'm on CD11 and today I started with the clear egg white CM ... so is this a sign of ovulation? Do we test after my Period is due? Oh god the questions have already started! Sorry :wall2:

Amy xx

Hi Amy, congratulations on the wedding.

Yes, clear egg white cm is a very good sign, so would be good to be active in bed over the next week...starting asap. Have fun ;)

Best of luck to you, hope you're not waiting too long.

Xx

hello and all the best of luck! x

Clear CM is defo a good sign and the ovulation strips work too :)

Hi Amy, welcome.
Just reading the comments, the clear Cm, this to me only appears for a day or two each cycle, should I be looking out for it and dtd while it's there? X

Hi Amy, welcome.
Just reading the comments, the clear Cm, this to me only appears for a day or two each cycle, should I be looking out for it and dtd while it's there? X

Hi Jade,

Yes, clear CM shows just before ovulation so if you DTD when you first spot it and every other day after you should be covered :)x

Thank you

Im going to do an ovulation test when I get home from work :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back