Hi Everyone!!

Cher Plus 1

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Had my BFP last Sat 22/10, still getting my head round it but so happy, finally starting to sink in and letting myself get excited!! :dance:

Had a mc in May this year but im intent on staying positive, found this site at the time and it helped so much so when I found out I was expecting again, came back straight away as it is great to read that you are all experiencing the same things as me, will make the next 9 months a lot less of a worry.

Due on 30th June 2012 so im 5 weeks 2moro. :)

Congrats hun, wishing you a very healthy 9 months xxx

Hey Everyone,

Had my BFP last Sat 22/10, still getting my head round it but so happy, finally starting to sink in and letting myself get excited!! :dance:

Had a mc in May this year but im intent on staying positive, found this site at the time and it helped so much so when I found out I was expecting again, came back straight away as it is great to read that you are all experiencing the same things as me, will make the next 9 months a lot less of a worry.

Due on 30th June 2012 so im 5 weeks 2moro. :)

I also had a M/c in May hun (plus another early M/C in September)..

I am 'back' and trying my hardest to keep happy, healthy and positive. I am due 2nd July.

Looking forward to getting to know you and sharing this scary but amazing time.

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks TaffyRose!! We should be seeing alot more of each other with our due dates!!

Thanks Carnat22!! We can keep each other sane as we will think we are going mad!! ;-)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!!

:waves: welcome, I am due 1st july so we are all around the same date :) I had a mmc in june and trying to stay positive this time around and very grateful to have found pf all that time ago in may xx

Hey hun, welcome & congrats. Nothing we can do but stay positive, not easy I know xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back