Hi Everyone...=)

Hi eveyone, I'm Dee a 18 year old girl from London. I just thought I would join this forum for advise and to get to know a few new people. I don't have any children but I think I may be pregnant :pray: lol. Here's a link to my first post about thinking I'm pregnant http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19042.

I don't really know what more to write so I will keep it to this. :wave:

Hi hun welcome to the forum. You might be pregnant you seem to have some of the symptoms anyway. Will it be a good result if you are?

Take care :D x x

Hi Tracey, thanks for welcoming me =)....Yes It would most definitely be a good result If I am. I would love that so much.

Hi there Babe, welcome from another newbie in London. :)
Clap-Hands.gif

thats great i hope you get a BFP then. let us know how you get on.

oh yeah claire another londoner. where bouts you from hun? See us londoners are special! :D

Hi Londoner Claire welcome aswell :wink: ...Tracey, what does BFP stand for?

Hiya and welcome

BFP means "Big Fat Positive" ie a positive pregnancy test.

The full list of abbreviations is here

hiya

just wanted to say welcome to the forum!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: hello hello hello.... welcome to the forum, :pray: hope you get the result your looking for :hug: you will find that most of us here are friendly and willing to give advice and opinions.. take out this forum what you can. I love it.. girls have all been great with me.. :cheer: Talk soon doll... Lv Yvonne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back