• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi Everyone :)

Katy_89

Reaction score
Thought I'd kick start 2nd tri into life again :)

I'm almost 25 weeks pregnant with a little boy. Not having the best pregnancy so far, have suffered with hyperemesis since 5 weeks, been hospitalised once and still can barely eat now, but I'm sure it will all be worth it xx

:hug:

I've felt ropey today Katy - I think my iron might be low....really out of breath and a wicked headache :(

You'll be off to 3rd tri before we know it!

Argh no. When do you next see the midwife to get your iron levels checked?

I can't believe how fast it seems to be going for me, but at the same time it feels like I've been pregnant forever! xx

20 wk scan next friday then I see her after that on the weds I think. I am borderline anaemic when I'm not pregnant and a veggie too so I'm sure that's what it will be.

Oooh, some lovely iron tabs for you then. I'm meant to take extra iron but it makes me so sick I just cannot keep them down. xx

Isn't pregnancy just the most glamorous thing in the world. Perhaps see if you can get a lactulose prescription at the same time :lol: xx

Hey my little buttercup!! just noticed the second tri board... i will join u in a sec! huge huggles to you for your sickness today my pumpkin! sounds like your having it very hard at the moment :( mwaaah xxxx

I'm going back to the doctors in half an hour so will see what they say. Tbh, I'm just hungry! But can't eat, I don't actually mind the being sick, I just hate constantly feeling hungry xx

Aww i hope you feel better soon hun, i had really bad sickness last pregnancy and it wasn't pleasant at all. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back