Hello everyone

Ally1979

Reaction score
Just shifting house and home from 1st tri to here! Please someone tell me i start blooming soon!!!!!

Hi Ally, :wave:
I've just moved over too, although keep forgetting I should be here and going back to first tri again :doh:
Sadly no blooming happening here yet either, I'm peely-wallyer than ever and face has broken out with plooks this week - fingers crossed the bloom starts for us soon! :pray:

Take care,
Sarah x

Hello Ally1979 :wave:
Have a happy and comfy 2nd Tri and I am sure you'll be blooming real soon!! Very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

good to see you here, second tri is fun...bloom bloom little une....

:wave: :wave:

Hi Ally.....nice of you to join me at last! :lol:

I still haven't started blooming yet, although I did have a bit more energy last night and was cleaning the oven at 11pm!! :?

All the girls in here assure me that blooming is on it's way so FX it will be with us both shortly

Looking forward to going through another tri with you

:hug: :hug:

Hey Ally n Chrissy n Peanut :hug: :wave:
oooh it feels a bit different in here don't it :lol:
Nice to see familiar faces :D

Loadsa Love Sarah xxxx

Welcome Ally! Did you get my PM sent a few days ago? :hug:

Hi ladies and welcome!!
:wave:

Im putting on the beef round my bump but I am definately not blooming. got a spot so big on my chin Iv named it and my hair looks worse than the tramp that lives down the road........

However I feel great (even if I dont look it)

nat xx

Hiya and welcome, sorry to disappoint you but i'm still not blooming, oh well it may happen to you soon.

Hi and welcome to 2nd tri :D

I'm sure you'll be blooming in no time at all.

I certainly feel fab at the moment, 2nd tri is the best :)

Hello and welcome :wave:

I'm sure its just me and you'll be fine but I'm not sure I've started blooming yet :( :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back