Hi all :)

Lou12

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name's Lou, I'm 31 soon to be 32, and I'm currently debating with myself whether to think about trying for a baby. I know that sounds really convoluted, but I'm someone who was certain that I wouldn't try until my boyfriend and I were financially secure. And we're far from that! But then a friend of mine made the comment of "I don't think anyone's ever ready financially for a baby" - and she's right. So that's were I am at the moment, so I thought I'd join this forum and browse for a while :)

Nice to meet you all :)

Lou xx

Hey Lou12 :wave:

Welcome to PF :)

Your friend is 100% right, unless your Posh & Becks & have more money then sense :lol:

All the girls on here are amazing & you will find all the advice & answers you need :flower:

xxx

Hi Lou12! :wave:
Your friend is so right!
Good luck on your TTC journey :dust:
Xxx

Welcome to the forum, and your friend is right x

Hi Lou

:love:

Your friends right if your waiting for a pot of gold you'll never have a baby :lol:

Hi Lou :wave: You're friend is right, don't think anyone is ever financially ready. Goodluck on your journey xx

Hi all,

It's been a while since I visited - 6 months in fact. So just thought I'd pop in my original thread and say hi.

This time though the other half and I have decided to come off the pill - I've got 8 pills left of the packet, and a box of Pregnacare waiting to take their place on the shelf!!!

So hi everyone, I shall be seeing you around!!! Oh and thanks to everyone for your welcome and advice. :D

Hi Lou :wave::wave:
Welcome to PrenancyForum. Im looking forward your posts.
Jenni

Hi hun, welcome to the pf. Your friend is def right x

Yayyy glad your back on the forum, and ready to TTC.

I would start taking the pregnancare now before and while trying, can only help your chances and body - well done, hope to see a lovely BFP from you soonX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back