New to forum

JJo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

After 3 previous miscarriages quite a few years ago I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant again, I make it about 5 wks. Am incredibly excited but of course scared at the same time. Trying to think positive thoughts :).

This is my first pregnancy in the UK (I am English but lived in the US for a few years) so not sure what to expect over here as things are very different. I have my 'booking in' appointment with mid-wife in a couple of weeks so am keeping my fingers crossed. During my last pregnancy I experienced awful morning sickness, throwing up at least 5 times a day, so am hoping this time around it will be easier.... No major symptoms as of yet but it's early days..

Sorry for the essay, just wanted to say hi, am really excited and am bursting to share my fab news with anyone who will listen!

Hopefully I'm hear to stay.:)

Hi and welcome to pf :wave: I'm sorry to hear of your previous losses, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy this time round xx

Hi JJo

Congrats! :pompom: and welcome :) Where abouts did you live in the states?
Sorry to hear about your previous mcs :hug:

xxxx

Last edited:
Hi, Congratulations to you x x x Hope everything goes well and you don't get too sick.. X

Lived in Boston for 3 years. Was fab.
Fingers crossed this time around, not sure whether it's because I'm older or because a lot of my friends have children now, but am really excited. Hubby is playing it down, trying not to get his hopes up which I understand but I'm bursting with excitement!

welcome to the forum! sorry to hear about your losses and figers crossed for this little bean hun! tri 1 is a scary time for us all so great to share all the ups and downs together! x

Thanks for all your kind thoughts, it helps to know we're all in it together :)

Hey hun and welcome wishing you a happy healthy 12 months and welcome to pf! Xx

Hahaha I have no idea why but that cracked me up something rotten xD

Welcome and Congrats! Sorry to hear about your losses, wishing you all the best for this pregnancy! xx

Welcome to the group, I am new too. I hope everything goes okay and congratulations. It's my first pregnancy and my head is spinning. Great that groups like this exist so we can comfort each other.

Congratulations on your news and welcome to the forum. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and a really sticky little bean!

We are with you every step of the way!!!!!!!!!!

Keep relaxing and keep thinking positive baby thoughts!

Hahaha I have no idea why but that cracked me up something rotten xD

Welcome and Congrats! Sorry to hear about your losses, wishing you all the best for this pregnancy! xx

Ha! Could tell I was tired! God could you imagine if it was 12 months?????

Sorry to hear about your previous losses but its FAB news you are PG again and here's to a healthy 9 months for you.

Welcome, and congratulations! Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy this time round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back