Hi - 1st post since m/c

Bexter

Reaction score
Hi,

I posted about my miscarriage at 13 weeks recently, thanks everyone for your lovely messages. :D

Well, this is my 1st day back in work and so far everything is fine. I work in an office full of men and they have been a bit quiet and awkward around me but this will pass. Only 1 person has mentioned it so far (he didn't know) - and although i was a bit tearful when i explained, i'm proud of myself for holding it together.

Anyway - after the m/c i bled like a period for a week then it stopped but i have now been spotting on and off for nearly a week. Does anyone know when this will pass?

Oh, and i see a few people with new tickers - congratulations to those who have got their bfp's! x

hi i dont know about the bleeding, i just wanted to say welcome back, its nice to see you again xx :hug:

When I had my m/c in feb it bled for about 10days heavy and about 10days very light, but it really varies from person to person.

big hugs!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya Bex,

Glad you are coping and finding work ok, you've been through alot and are bound to have bad days but glad to see things are improving.

As for the bleeding I bled for a long time (6 weeks) so cant really help you there. Maybe see your GP if your worried.

:hug: xxx

mine ever since i m/c in dec 05 mine was bleeding still up till oct 06. oct 25th last time i saw blood. so im not too sure as i had alot of blood and fluid inside me from m/c. then dec 06 found out i was preggers :)

hope your stops soon :)

Hope you are feeling better :hug:

all the best

Aww Bexter I had no idea i'm so sorry for your loss. Stay strong :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, I also miscarried at 13 weeks, 3 years ago. It came as a shock as I assumed I'd be OK after the 12 weeks mark as everyone says. I had bad bleeding with mine and ended up needing a blood transfusion but think this wasn't very common - I was silly and delayed going to hosp so if you get some heavy loss I'd go in if I were you, just to be checked, don't leave it like I did!

Hope you are OK :hug:

Alice xx

sorry to hear about the time you've been having recently, just wanted to send some hugs
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome back hun I am so sorry for your loss but well done for keeping it together at work. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back