hey...

jadensmummy

Reaction score
hiya, im new to this section after coming from tri2 .... the midwife got my dates wrong :doh:
just thought id drop by to introduce myself :D
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

oh wow, looks like she got them wrong by quite a lot!! what did you think you were until now?

15weeks!!!! i had half a day of bleeding in feb and cos it was just that and it was 10 days late my midwife decided not to count it, so it looks like that little bit of bleeding i had was in fact a very very dodgy peroid lol!! now my due date is 4 days before my little boys birthday, so that will be two birthdays and christmas in the same month!! :doh: but im really excited anyway lol.

Aww bless you sweetie :hug: That must have been a bit strange!

On the plus side though, you haven't missed out on your 12 week scan :cheer:

... And, at that scan, you might be put forward!

One of the girls on here at "12" weeks (Miss.Monroe) went for her scan, only to be told she was 15+5 or something like that - it was a big jump anyway!

4 extra weeks that you didn't have of preparation time!! xx

i dont get another scan til im 21 weeks :cry: i was on about it to a friend earlier and i couldnt understand why she got a 14 week scan and i dont. nevermind i am excited anyway just dreading december for the next 18 years lol. xx

:rotfl: You are a funny lady!!

At least you get 11 months of a financial break :D Everyone suffers around Xmas, at least you'll have al your presents to buy in the same month!! xx

:shock: oh bummer, that must have been a shock, did you find out at your scan?

yea, i found out at my scan today, was more upset about the fact that i didnt have a baby bump its just fat :oops: x

Awww wow that must have been a shock and half!
Oh gosh dont get me started again on December!?! :shock: I start to ramble and moan a hell of a lot hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back