Pls be gentle.....

LittleLambe

Reaction score
:wave: Hi :wave:
I finally got my BFP on Monday :dance: I've spent 4 months in the TTC section, and all I ever dreamed of was coming over to 1st tri.... but now I'm here I'm a little scared :rotfl: Although I do recognise a few of you from TTC xxx

This is #2 for me, and I can't wait to get to know everyone :hug:

Going by ovulation I think I'm due 1st week in May! :cheer: so I'm 4wks :rotfl:

Congratulations and welcome to first trimester!!!!! :hug:

Mirella

Hi and welcome :wave:

Not been in here for very long myself. I was in the TTC for 3 months and i am due around the 23rd April, so not much between us at all!!

Hi Mummy D I remember you from TTC :cheer: I'm still in shock that I'm over here!! How are things going for you??

Jen&James My little girl Scarlett is 20 months! And is soooo gorgeous! I can't wait to have another :dance:

Things are going good thanks. I am getting an early scan next wednesday when i am 7wks. Had a tender tummy for over a week and Doc reckons it is my lower bowel that is causing the tenderness, but getting a scan to reassure.

Early symptoms not been too bad....not been :puke: (yet lol!) although feel quite nauseous a lot of the time - i had the very same thing first time round too.

My boobies are getting quite tender too especially at night time when i get undressed and take off my bra!

Really nice to see you in 1st Tri hun!

xx

Congratulations! Doesn't make it any less scary when it's you second does it! Think I'm more scared this time round than I was first time - probably because I know whats coming hehe!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back