Hey!

AngelLily

Reaction score
Hey :) I posted on here a few days ago but I'm new.

My names nicole and I just found out I'm pregnant with my first baby! I'm currently 3+5 as I tested early, got faint lines at 8dpo. I'm 13dpo and the lines are much stronger. I've been anxious as last cycle I had a chemical pregnancy. Got BFP's at 10dpo but by 12dpo had gone faint or negative. Since I'm 13dpo I'd assume my tests would of gone negative again if this was another chemical :) Staying positive!

AF would be due either tomorrow and Friday, I'm still convincing myself the witch will turn up! I really hope not, I hope this is a sticky bean.

xxx

Hi Nicole congrats on your bfp! Sorry to hear you had a chemical on your last cycle. Hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months xx

Last edited:
Congratulations.You will feel better when AF is officially late.

Good luck. :) xxx

Thank you :D I'm excited, can't wait until the weekend when AF wil officially be late! xxx

Hi Nicole - I felt exactly the same as I tested early because I was feeling strange. Couldn't believe it when I got my bfp! But I know its so nerve wracking waiting for AF not to turn up - it feels kind of impossible that it won't since its the first time ... but I've missed two now! Best of luck, keep us posted xx

Last edited:
Hi Nicole - I felt exactly the same as I tested early because I was feeling strange. Couldn't believe it when I got my bfp! But I know its so nerve wracking waiting for AF not to turn up - it feels kind of impossible that it won't since its the first time ... but I've missed two now! Best of luck, keep us posted xx

It's an anxious wait! I told myself I would never test early after my chemical, but I have terrible will-power and did it to myself again lol

I have so many mixed emotions - fear is the main one for now. Once I'm officially late I'm sure it'll turn to excitement, after all I'm going to be a mummy! xxx

Bloody hell that is a good line(avatar)!!
Congratulations lady xx

Bloody hell that is a good line(avatar)!!
Congratulations lady xx

Thank you :D I got that line yesterday morning at 12dpo :)

Do strong lines mean there is a less chance of a chemical or mc? xxx

Not sure hun but it's good your lines are that strong :) x

YAY! Welcome;)! And congrats! Wishing you a very sticky bean, you deserve it!! :dust: xxx

Thank you ;)

My lines are super strong, AF was due today and she hasn't made her arrival. I can finally relax and enjoy my pregnancy! xxx

Thank you :)

This was the line I got this morning on an IC, I'm 14dpo

:D OH is bringing more tests in tonight! xxx

Congrats ! Wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! :) x

Very sorry ladies. Can you explain what AF stands for and 13dpo? and a chemical pregnancy? This is my 1st baby and feel abit clueless on the context of what this post means. Also I've seen some people refer to their husband I an guessing as OH? Please can someone fill me in. Feel totally lost. Cheers T xx

Hey bubbaNo1,

I just signed up this week too. I accidentally found a thread that had all the abbreviations on it, but cant find it again. I think AF is Aunt Flo, and OH is other half. Not sure of the other sorry, still learning :)

Very sorry ladies. Can you explain what AF stands for and 13dpo? and a chemical pregnancy? This is my 1st baby and feel abit clueless on the context of what this post means. Also I've seen some people refer to their husband I an guessing as OH? Please can someone fill me in. Feel totally lost. Cheers T xx

Hey hun :)

AF - Aunt Flow (period)
dpo - Days Past Ovulation
Chemical pregnancy - very early miscarriage before 5 weeks.
OH - Other Half

:) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back