Hiya

Louise0410

Reaction score
Heya im new on this forum n dont realli know ne1 on it
Im 17 n nearly 29 weeks pregnant with my first baby. i dont know the sex. it would b great 2 have people 2 talk to as i dont have any friends in my area and am realli scared about the whole thing
thanx
luv lou n bump xxx

Hi Louise, hope everything is going well so far in your pregnancy. You will certainly find lots of people willing to talk on this site they are all very friendly and helpful. Welcome and congrats on your bump

Congrats on your pregnancy hun, we are all happy, friendly people on here welcome aboard and good luck :D

heya i have already spoken to u on MSN
but heya and like i sed the forum is great and the girls are better lol

hi

welcome im sure you will love it here for most of us its like our second home. The girls are absolutly wonderful so dont be shy.
look forward to hearing from you .
xxx Katrina

this aint my second home its my FIRST lol

i go out and panic wondering if i have missed summit lol and today i did it was dionne having her lil man

dionne has had her baby?!?! thought he wasnt due till end of may time? am i missing something...?

hiya welcome to the forum..im cas ... nrly 14 wks with my first.

its a wicked forum...enjoy n congrats on ur pg

cas x

Welcome lou,

Congrats on your pregnancy! Have you got any ideas for baby names yet? Are you still with the dad?

I'm 19 and 19 weeks pregnant with my first. This board is a wonderful source of support, so hopefully you won't feel too lonely anymore :D

Izzyx

heya & welcome 2 the forum... im 17 & 26 weeks pregnant with a little boy :D
like everyone has said its a wicked forum & everyone is sooo supportive!!
take care
hayley xx

Hey thanx 4 all ur replies im glad ive got people 2 talk 2 now
im 17 and still with the father we are so happy n cant wait for our first baby together we dont know the sex though its a surprise heehee
we've chosen our names already

Ben - for a boy

Keryn - for a girl

hope every1 is doin well n theyre babies r doin well 2 (born or unborn lol)

luv lou n bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back