Hey :)

Emsy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Emsy and I'm 27. I've been married for about a year and a half and we're now thinking about starting a family in the next couple of years. For various reasons we're not going to be able to conceive naturally, so I'm starting to do my research around things like sperm donors, costs and what I'm going to have to do to increase our chances of conceving (like lose some weight!!)

I'm hoping I can find some people on the boards who have been in similar situations and who can give their wisdomly advice :) I look forward to chatting with you all!!

Hi Emsy

I hope you find the forum helpful and supportive and lots of luck for the future when the time is right to put plan to action.

:petal:

hello and welcome :wave: wishing you lots of luck of your journey and looking forward to chatting around the forum :)

Hiya!! I hope you have as much luck as we did! I was diagnosed with PCOS earlier in the year. Only took us three months! :) Good luck!!

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome :)

If any of you have any experience of conceiving with a donor, can you tell me about your experiences? I'm going to start a thread in the TTC forum about it I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back