Hey my name is Nicola

NIKKI2607

Reaction score
Hello. I hope you guys don't mind me joining you all.

Here is a little bit of background about myself. :wave:

In May 2006 i lost my baby boy Joshua when i was 18 weeks pregnant. It was such a tough and horrible time in my life which i will never get over or forget.
I find it a comfort to talk about this though to others and help others if they sadly have to go through the same pain as i have.

I suffer from PCOS so i knew it would be tough for me to fall pregnant again as my cycles were so long and all over the place.
However i finally fell pregnant and in July 2008 i gave birth to my second son Charlie Stephen who weighted 6lb 2oz. :)

I'm a qualified Nursery Nurse and been back to work a year. Working in a day Nursery means Charlie can come with me.

Over the next few months i would like to start trying for another baby. :)

Well little introduction about me there. I look forward to getting to know your guys a bit better and chatting to you on here.

Thanks
Nicola

Hi Nicola...lovely to meet you! So sorry to hear what you have been through but congratulations on your second Son Charlie! Everyone on here is so lovely and helpful with anything you need to rant/shout/simply talk about and they've helped me out loads...welcome and good luck when you start TTC again!
xxx

Hello just wanted to say hi :) read ur intro and it was really moving, i wish u all the best with everything and wish u all the best when u ttc again, also its really lovely you get to take ur son to work with u! very jealous, hope i can do that when Little one is born xxxx

Hi and welcome :wave:

Lots of luck on your TTC journey xx

Welcome to the forum Nicola, Really sorry you have had a tougth time of it, and congrats on your second son's birth. Thank you for sharing your story, I agree definately helps to talk about things.

Good luck with your TTC

Hey Nicola hi and welcome...good luck when you decide to TTC and stick around here there all great ladies....and the odd fella too lol!! ha xx

Hello hun and welcome to PF.
All the best when you start ttc again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back