Hey...

Craig

Reaction score
After a few weeks of lurking in the shadows and reading - i reckoned it was time for a quick introduction and a Hello to everyone! :)

As the majority of users if female - i didnt want to feel like i was intruding or anything, but figured why not lol

Little about myself - I am going to be a dad - news which has kept a smile on my face since it sank in! :D part of the reason for that would be following 3 miscarriages with my ex :( - which was hard, and very much changed my outlook on kids, im now a big believer in kids being a very special gift.

Anyway... Hey to everyone :wave:

Craig

hello and welcome :wave:
its nice to see a man about. we can have an opinion from a mans point of view .
yyeeeaaaa

WOOT did i smell a fella :D

Ha

congrats!!!

:wave:
welcome 2 the forum! wow i dont think we hav many dads or daddy-to-be's on here it will be nice to get some male points of view.
congratulations!

Hiya

Good timing, I just made a dad's and dad's to be section :)

Well ive always had good timing! lol

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Hiya craig, welcome to the forum and make sure your oh posts as well - wre not that scary.....

welcome to the forum and congrats to you and your partner on the preg.... you need to get yourself a ticker in your sig!!

:dance:

Thanks - though we're not together :( but mum is on here, and has a ticker - i wouldnt know where to begin :lol:

Craig said:
Thanks - though we're not together :( but mum is on here, and has a ticker - i wouldnt know where to begin :lol:

oooooooooooo

who's your ex then..?

im so nosey :D

If ya need help, tell me ur babies Due date, and i'll help ya

lozzi said:
who's your ex then..?

im so nosey :D

the noseyness is definetly a female thing :lol:

the gorgeous mummy is 'Bee' :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.