Hey ladies..

Ooo i like it and loving the colour, pretty much covers what you need, altho check the price of rain cover/cosy toes etc they'll be extra xxx

I really love the colour too ^_^ I'm a bit obsessed with purple lol! It comes with the rain cover, all I think I'd need to get as extra would be the foot muff and the liner for the carrycot. I've found a matching changing bag as well. I really, really love it and am sold already but my Mum is adamant that I will regret not trying it out first, she can be quite negative about stuff though :/ xx

I liked this travel system until I saw it in boots (the larger stores have the red one on the shop floor). Dont like it now. It's very long and doesn't look as nice when u actually see it. Take a trip to a large boots store and have a look at it. U may still like it but it put me off xx

Last edited:
I've found a customer number for Obaby online so I'm going to give them a ring tomorrow and see if they can let me know of any stores that stock them local-ish to me where I can go have a look as I live in the sticks, would be really gutted if I ordered it first and didn't like it when it came xx

Last edited:
i have this :) we've put ours up and played around with it and love it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back