Hey im new 2 this

bekki_16

Reaction score
hey everyone im new to this so bare with me
well i just need 2 get a few things of my chest to people that aqtually understand!
im 16 years old and ive got a baby girl born last November. things was going so well with me, Aaliyah and her dad untill a week ago he decided to tell me he was leaving us and now hes got a new girlfriend :(
i dont no what to do its making me really upset :(
anyone feel free to leave advise or add me on msn [email protected]
lv bekki & aaliyah

Aww hun he sounds like a dick. You'd be much better off without him if hes going to squash your heart just like that. Ive got a feeling when things are all over between him and his new g/f he'll be trying to crawl back to you. But by then you'll hopefully be happy on our own with your daughter, or with someone that deserves you and treats you better. I hate men that walk out on their kids and the mothers of their kids. He obviously doesnt have a mature bone in his body. ((hugs)) It'll be okay hun. I was a single mum when I was 18, I think you are doing a fantastic job looking after your daughter. You sound like you have a really mature outlook. Men can be so inconsiderate of peoples feeling sometimes.

Hope you feel better soon hun :) Were all here if you need a rant.

xx

he is so imature ive tryed to get in touch with him just to see if he wants to see aalyah and he wont answer his phone or have any contact with me. it doesnt bother me in that way i can get over him but i want aaliyah to have a proper dad not someone who is going to pick and chose when he wants to be there.
he is so inconsiderate and his new g/f is being a right bitch aswel, she use to be a mate but she went with my b/f whilst was pregnant and could go out
thnks violet glow
lv Bekki xxx

hi hun im tlking to u on MSN
but u just concentrate on Aaliyah and u and if he is interested her hell soon grow up but if not he dont deserve either of u

If he wants to play little games with you then let him play them on his own. Its him at the end of the day thats missing out on his daughters life. In time he will realise that. You havent done anything wrong. If hes not answering or replying to your calls, maybe give him a bit of room to cool off and think about what hes left behind. Your obviously strong and hes weak. Just give it time that all you can really do.

But thats just my opinion, if you feel like you want to contact him then do it. You should do what you feel most comfortable doing.

well i just thought i would let you all no that me and him are over for good now he has walked out my life 4 good now and i think its 4 the best. at the moment he isnt having any thing to do with aaliyah but its his loss :) i finally think im over him lol
Bekki & Aaliyah xx

Firstly hi! Congrats on your baby!
This man sounds like an absoloute ass that takes no responsibiltiy. You are beter of without him!

hi bekki what date was Aaliyah born???

sorry to hear about your boyfriend leaving you but i think you sound like a great mum!!! :D you dont need him if hes like that!

OMG !! What a Twat ed

I cant believe anyone could do that !! Especially when theirs a baby involved !! His baby !!!

What a sicko, well your right its his loss

I have a friend who grew up without having any contact with his dad. Hes doing great, ive spoke to him about it a few times and he says he doesnt really care, his mum was great to him and thats alls he needs

Its his loss hun, i just hope you have good friends and family to fill in any gaps that idiot has left !

Keep your head up !! :)

definatley better of without him u just remember you can do it and you will be a fantastic mummy you don't need a man especially one like that don't i was a mum at 16 and split with my oh for 5 months we are back together but he never did anything like that i know how hard it can be but stick with it babes have you got good family friends?

xhannahx

she was born on the 26th november 2005 (hevwithbump) lol

yeh iv got all my family and friends helping me and were doing fine on our own its his loss he is missing out on his daughter not me :)
thnks evry1 :D
bekki & aaliyah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back