HELP ME!!!

nah he is not paying anything i havent had anything of him since aaliyah was born
and yeh i no she has been arrested for suplying cocaine and other drugs before
xxx

Then you definatly have things on your side!

Firstly I would suggest that you say to him if he seriously wants something to do with your daughter, you will get legal advice and get court arranged visitation rights, but he will be required to pay child maintenance, tell him that they will look into his finances and arrange what he can afford etc etc. You may well find that with it all being official and he will have to part with money for the next 18 years will put him off medling!

well ive just seen the family lawyer woman and shes helped alot
she said that if he wants 2 see her then he will have to go through the courts to get supservised visitations but if he wants that the he will have 2 start payin his way :D
she also spoke 2 me about his gf wanted access and as i alredy said because of her police record with drugs the only way she can get near aaliyah is with my permission..wich obviously i aint going to agree on :lol:
she is going to set up a meeting with me and aaliyahs dad 2 sort all this out between the 2 of us but is he wants any access he gota go 2 court 1st :) so glad it finally kinda sorted :)
thnks evry1 xxx

bekki_16 said:
:x :evil: :x :evil:
i dont have a problem with her dad seeing her its just his new girlfriend she is trying to play mommy 2 her :x
ive tryed talking to my ex and letting him have contact but he said he wont have nothing to do with aaliyah if his girlfriend cant vt i really dont want her 2

Thats stupid !!

What is his girlfriend to the baby !! Probably just another bit of fluff your ex is canoodling with at the moment !!

If he really cares about the baby it wont matter if his g/f has access or not

Of course it would be lovely for him Urghhhh !!!

bekki_16 said:
thanks hun
im going to go and see 1 of the family lawyer people for some more help as he is just making it harder for everyone.hopefully can get this sorted soon and stop messing everyone of us around
xxxx

Its a shame it has to come to that

How can he walk away from a lovely g/f and a gorgous baby for another girl !!

Its his loss in the long run

bekki_16 said:
i really am trying 2 come 2 terms with letting them have her but i no what his GF is like she takes drugs and everything and i dont want aaliyah in a place like that :wall:

WHATTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drugs !!!!!!!!

Dont let her go anywhere near your baby !!

she aint coming anywere near her if its the last thing i got 2 do and as the fmaily lawyer said she has no rights anyway unless i give permision so its all good :)

Thats good news !!

So have you sorted anything out with your ex out of court...

nar not yet we got a meeting on monday with the family lawyer 2 talk about visits and that but she said if he wants access then he got 2 start paying me so i think that will be a put of 4 him

im not sure 2 b honest but how ever much it is will put him off wich is a good thing :)
how things going with your baby?
xxx

bekki_16 said:
how things going with your baby?
xxx

Things are going great Im really excited about it. Every night in bed I just picture holding the baby and it stirring right at me with its big gorgous eyes

I cant wait !

awwww bless
thats the best thing when they look at you and they no who your are
bet your really excited
xxx

bekki_16 said:
awwww bless
thats the best thing when they look at you and they no who your are
bet your really excited
xxx

Yeh !! Everytime someone goes past pushing a pram I always look at the baby and think wow thats going to be me soon

I had another dream last night about the baby, this time I dreampt it was a girl !!

bekki_16 said:
well ive just seen the family lawyer woman and shes helped alot
she said that if he wants 2 see her then he will have to go through the courts to get supservised visitations but if he wants that the he will have 2 start payin his way :D
she also spoke 2 me about his gf wanted access and as i alredy said because of her police record with drugs the only way she can get near aaliyah is with my permission..wich obviously i aint going to agree on :lol:
she is going to set up a meeting with me and aaliyahs dad 2 sort all this out between the 2 of us but is he wants any access he gota go 2 court 1st :) so glad it finally kinda sorted :)
thnks evry1 xxx

I am so glad you have got the ball rolling and obviously making you feel a lot better knowing your rights!!!

Good Luck babe & keep us posted!! :hug: xx

sorry i aint been on 4 a while i had the meeting with aaliyahs dad and the family lawyer
i think things are finally working out...when the lawyer said £30 a week he was a bit shaocked and i dont think he liked the idea :dance:
hopefully they will all be out our lives soon dont need none of them
:) :) :)
bekki xxx

hopefully he will leave you to continue breaking up Aaliyah by yourself, which you have been doing brilliantly for seven months.

Some men make me so angry. They dont have contact, they dont contribute but yet they think that they can walk in and out of their baby's life without a care in the world.

If he really is interested in seeing Aaliyah then this will be his chance to prove it. let's see if he puts his hand in his pocket.

keep us informed and i wish you and Aaliyah all the best

thanks davina n i agree with what you said he dont have nothing to do with her or contribute to anything but thinks he can walk in n out both our lives
and at the mo i still havent got anything from him after the meeting we agreed on the £30 a week and he said yeh but i havent had a penny of him yet :? i dont want nothing of him anyway...if i dont get nothing more of a reason 4 me 2 say no 2 him :D
hopefully hes just pi**ed of out of lives now
:D:D:D:D:D
xxx

This girl has NO rights to see your child and in all honesty I dont think its in the childs best interests. Say their relationship lasts 12 months then he gets another gf then another then another, see what I'm getting at? Its not healthy for your child. If and when he shows a commitment to a partner then I'd allow his partner to be part of the equation but not before then. This girl has been threatening you, keep a record of it. I wouldnt allow them near my child either and would only offer him supervised access ONLY if he makes a regular commitment.

My DD is 13 now, she sees her "sperm donor" about once every 2 years although he's now 5 months overdue. She doesnt get a birthday or xmas card. Once he contacted to see her when she was about 5 so I arranged to meet him in a local park. He turned up with a girl in tow without warning us so DD was asking who that woman was and it confused the hell out of her. He then said he only had half an hour (that was generous NOT!) and proceeded to bang on about the CSA as I'd hit him with them. He never once asked how DD was doing in school nor try to spend his precious half hour engaging with her.

The next time about 3 years later he whinged because she asked for an ice cream (He'd also been dodging the CSA and hadnt paid for years) and the last time I was heartbroken as I really didnt want him to see her and screw her head up again and did my best to warn DD that he would make promises he wouldnt keep and not to take it to heart when he inevitably let her down again. I let him take her to a local McD's where he attempted to buy her a happy meal (She was 11 and totally disgusted :rotfl: ) She hasnt wanted to see him since.

It is extremely destructive & unsettling to a child to have an on off relationship like that as they go through the self blame process each and every time thinking they are bad and thats why daddy wont see her.

Stick to your guns hun and have it on YOUR terms only when he shows commitment.

omg thats really bad about your DD but supose the "sperm donor" isnt much of a father and better of out all of your lives...thats how i see it :D
and as for all the stress aaliyahs dad gave me....he has gone out the picture again now after the courts said £30 a week, which is good 4 me :clap: prefere not to have any money of him and not let him have anything to do with her :twisted:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back