hayley

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi ya hun was just wondering how u n baby owen are we aint spoken in ages i dont wanna text u incase uv had a bad nit n ur bed or trying to get owen to sleep lol
anyway hopes ur both well and he is being a good boy for his mummy!!! come and speak to us soon miss u loads hun

Hi

I miss you too hun hope you both are doing well.
Katrina

Me too! Hope you and baby Owen are both doing well.

Izzyx

Owen is fine thanks!! ive not been too well though :( i passed out a couple of times and have been feeling quite faint alot... :? the health visitor has said i might have a little infection because my scar is also quite sore... think ive just been doing too much really!!

im feeling ok though... owen is only waking once during the night :D :D he loves his baths sarah, just like braydon does :D

we're ok though :D i was going to text sarah but i ran out of credit... dont no when though lol :think: im getting so forgetful lol

will post some more piccies tomorrow when ive loaded them on comp :D hes getting so big now lol i love him so much :D hes such a little sweetie!!

did you have a good hol sarah?? love 2 u all :D xxxx

awww good luck hun hope everything is ok with thescar!!! just a lil not e to make u happy Brayds only wok up once a nite then at 3 months went to 2,3,4 times a nite hehe only messing i think it was coz i went bck to work n unsettled his routine
WE WANT MORE PICS

yeh i think everything will be fine with my scar, its feeling better, not great but im at the docs on monday i think so hopefully they will be able to give me something!!

lmao well last night owen had his last bottle at 9 and woke at 2 and then 5... he usually has his last bottle at about 10:30 but yesterday his bottles were all over the place lol :lol: he usually wakes at about 3/4 and then again 6/7... its great :D

guna post more piccies hopefully today :D hes changed so much lol hes such a little chunky monkey :D love him lots :D

xxxx

awww bless him he sounds sooo good wanna sawp lol!!!
i can remember wen B was 3 weeks old all that time ago lol
glad ur feeling better hun

Hi

Hayley im sorry your scar isnt doing too good , mine wasnt healing very well either.
Im glad Owen is good for you and i wanna see pics.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back