hey everyone

Kimbo

Reaction score
thanks so much for such a long thread... and many thanks to jo for keeping everyone updated xx

sorry to the people who text me and i didnt reply... still love you lol xx

just been moved onto the ward now, spent the night in delivery suite cos they wanted to keep an eye on me cos i lost 3 n half pints of blood in theatre cos my placenta had to be manually removed!!

still feeling shaky and sick but getting feeling back in my legs.

feedings going well.... struggled at first but feeds are lasting longer :cheer: :cheer:

i love her so much its unreal.. i must be biased cos i think she is beautiful!

cant wait to get home now and write my birth story!!!

two words......... NEVER AGAIN!!!

thanks again chat to u all soon xxxx

Awwww :hug: Well done Kim! I have to agree with you that she is beautiful!

Congratulations sweetie!!!! shes gorgeous i completey agree with you, now all you havw to do s change your ticker.

Sounds like you had a rough time but youl forget soon about it ipromise, hope the feeding is going ok and congrats again on Leah, having a little girl is amazing!!!

Hello and wlecome back Kimbo mummy!!!!!! :cheer:

Well done honey it sounds like you have a really rough ride, she is absolutely gorgeous tho!!!!!!!! :hug: Beautiful girl!!

Its funny i remember the first thing i said was never again, both my best friends remember it too...... :rotfl: There'll be more one day hehe

How you feeling now, epi worn off?

Well done Kim!

So glad you are feeling better and Leah is settling down with her feeding.

She is gorgeous and you should be proud of yourself as it doesn't sound like you had easy :hug:

Looking forward to more pics and your birth story. That patient line sounds fab but my hospital doesn't have it :(

Congrats again! :cheer:

hey sweetie!!! a huge congrats to you!!!!! cant wait to hear all the details! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: shes a proper stunner :D

Kimbo said:
Well done you...however I give you a month before you're starting to thing..hmm maybe a second one wouldn't be so bad :rotfl: (and I miss my bump!)

I said those words as well hun, and look at me now!

Big congrats to you!

Take your time and get yourself better. Enjoy your gorgeous girl!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations, I know just how you feel about your little one! She is gorgeous. :hug: :hug: And I agree with you about NEVER AGAIN LOL

Kimbo said:

I had a manual removal of my placenta with Tia and I still went on and had another.. ;) and now I want another one... :hug: :hug: :hug: OK it might have taken me 8 years.... but you still do it again.. :) btw she is very beautiful.... :hug:

aww hun she is beautiful sounds like you had a rough time but im sure it was worth having a beautiful daughter you have take care and cant wait to hear the birth story and more pictures enjoy her while shes small as time goes so quick as my jayde is now 10 months and i dont know where the time has gone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you're back on the ward, hopefully it won't be long before you can go home with Leah.
I'm sure you'll change your mind about another, with time your mind will block out all the bad bits, and you'll only remember the good :D
Leah is absolutely beautiful, can't wait to hear your birth story :hug: :hug:

Hello lady,

Sorry to hear your experience was on the traumatic side. But to say your little Leah is beautiful is an understatement - I deffo think James will be chasing her!!!

Hope your feeling better soon. Give your little lady a big kiss from me!

xxx

:hug: :hug:

Aww hun, glad you're doing well. I lost blood and had to have my placenta removed manually with Harrison but trust me, give it a while cause it's so fresh in your mind at the moment and you will forget about all that!

Congratulations :cheer: :hug:

Big well done Kim :hug:

You have been through it and it took me nearly 5 years to consider doing it again but I am and I bet you will too.

She is gorgeous so if your biased, we all must be too :hug:

Hope you haven't got long to wait before you can get home and post that birth story!

Aww sorry to hear you've had a rough time hun, like everyone else said I think we have all said never again, those memories do fade I promise.

Leah is gorgeous, your not biased, think it's plain to see for everyone you've got yourself a little stunner.

Congrats on becoming a mummy. Looking forward to hearing your birth story :hug:

well done kim!!!!!!! so glad you managed to do it naturally
it means you can get home sooner!!!!!!!!!! i miss you!!!

she is soooo beautiful!!!! hope you are feeling better soon!!!!!! :D
Hugs and Kisses to Leah xxxx

Sorry to hear it was a rough one, I'm guessing you'll be having a transfusion then? :hug: It will all be over soon and you'll be able to go home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back